For this R&B slickster, returning to ”da basics” means regurgitating the assembly-line bump ‘n’ grind fare he’s honed for a decade. And on his fifth disc, it also means being a few fancy footsteps behind the current pack of urban lotharios. He recalls teenage loverboys B2K on the utterly anonymous ”Oh Girl” and Usher on the subpar ”U Remind Me” clone ”She’s Like.” A surplus of bland bedroom balladry is sure to elicit groans — just not the ones he intended.
Back II Da Basics For this R&B slickster, returning to ''da basics'' means regurgitating the assembly-line bump 'n' grind fare he's honed for a decade. And on his fifth...Back II Da BasicsR&B For this R&B slickster, returning to ''da basics'' means regurgitating the assembly-line bump 'n' grind fare he's honed for a decade. And on his fifth...2005-11-14
Genre: R&B; Lead Performer: Ginuwine
Posted January 17 2015 — 7:41 AM EST
- Patrick Stewart is a coke-fueled cable news host in 'Blunt Talk' teaser
- Jake Gyllenhaal plays a down-on-his-luck boxer in 'Southpaw' trailer
- 'Unbreakable Kimmy Schmidt' breakout Tituss Burgess on his alter ego (and 'Pinot Noir')
- Robert Kirkman reveals 'Walking Dead' companion series will be called...
- 9 plotlines you didn't realize started in the 'Grey's Anatomy' pilot
- Chill your way into the weekend with DADRAS's 'RUBAIYAT I' EP -- exclusive
- NBC orders Ellen DeGeneres-produced reality series 'First Dates'
- 'Batman v. Superman' character portraits: Like the looks?
- 'American Crime Story' cast: Think each actor looks the part?
- Double trouble: Movie/TV characters who fight themselves
- Patricia Field on 5 costume gigs before she got 'Younger'
- 'Game of Thrones' London premiere: Red carpet style
- Katy Perry, Kenny & Taylor, Josh Peck and More!