Last year’s Grammy-winning American Idiot gets the live punk-rock posterity it deserves with Bullet in a Bible. Baby bands should study the London concert to see how stadium-size ambition and garage-rooted integrity can rapturously coexist. Green Day rontman Billie Joe Armstrong elevates tunes like ”Are We the Waiting” with pitch-perfect sing-alongs and magnetic showmanship. U2 may have broken the concert-circuit bank this year, but it was Green Day who staged the greatest rock show on earth.
Bullet in a Bible Last year's Grammy-winning American Idiot gets the live punk-rock posterity it deserves with Bullet in a Bible. Baby bands ...Bullet in a BibleRock Last year's Grammy-winning American Idiot gets the live punk-rock posterity it deserves with Bullet in a Bible. Baby bands ...2005-11-14
Genre: Rock; Producer (group): Reprise Records
Posted November 14 2005 — 12:00 AM EST
- 'Survivor: Second Chance': Woo says he won't make same epic mistake twice
- Now's your chance to see 'Mad Max: Fury Road' in IMAX theaters
- Obama to honor Stephen King, Sally Field with National Medals of Arts
- Queen Elizabeth is a huge fan of 'Downton Abbey'
- You can binge all of TNT's new show 'Public Morals' — only on Labor Day weekend
- New 'Batman v Superman' pics show Wonder Woman, the Batmobile
- 'Star Wars: Aftermath': Finding Han Solo for a quick galactic run
- Force Friday: See Hasbro's 'Star Wars: The Force Awakens' toys
- How three worlds collided for the Shondaland cast shoot: See the exclusive photos
- 8 most polarizing celebrities in 'Dancing With the Stars' history
- All the VMAs 2015 performances graded
- VMAs 2015 Red Carpet: See All the Looks!
- Dakota Johnson, Keanu Reeves, Bar Refaeli & More!