Recovering Texan Edith Frost describes her sound on MySpace.com as ”pensive countrified psychedelia.” Indeed. Yet It’s a Game brings her slo-mo alt-folk into sharper-than-usual focus, with melodies that stay rather than drift away.
Genre: Indie Rock; Lead Performer: Edith Frost; Producer (group): Drag City
Posted November 14 2005 — 12:00 AM EST
- 'Sports Illustrated' reveals how the NFL persuaded Michael Jackson to perform at the Super Bowl
- Rachael Taylor joins 'A.K.A. Jessica Jones'
- Study: Binge-watching TV might make you sad
- A.J. McLean previews 'raw' Backstreet Boys documentary
- NEEDTOBREATHE drops Gavin DeGraw collaboration 'Brother'—exclusive premiere
- Disney Junior to intro Elena of Avalor, its first Latina princess
- Box office preview: 'Project Almanac' joins 'American Sniper' in theaters