Underworld, a band best known for “BornSlippy” (a.k.a. that slammin’ techno song they play at the end of Trainspotting), are back after a two-year hiatus. Their new release, lovely broken thing,is a 26-minute explosion of electronic beats, sounds, and conversationsthat’s only available as a download. Don’t let that prevent you from checking outthe hypnotic voices on the first track “JAL to Tokyo.”
Posted November 16 2005 — 9:49 PM EST
- Comic-Con 2016: 'Family Guy' panel talks possible movie, 'Star Wars'
- 'Fantastic Beasts': Eddie Redmayne leads Comic-Con in casting spell
- WATCH: 'Timeless' stars deal with time travel physics
- WATCH: Grant Gustin shares pro-tips with Kid Flash Keiynan Lonsdale
- WATCH: 'Arrow' EP teases a return to season 1-type villainy
- ‘The Revenant’ bear storms Comic-Con: Adam Savage’s best costume yet?
- 'King Arthur' trailer shows new look at Charlie Hunnam's medieval hero