It’s time, Lost fans, to stop obsessing over what that recurring sequence of six mysterious numbers means. Not even series co-creator Damon Lindelof knows. ”I think that that question will never, ever be answered. I couldn’t possibly imagine [how we would answer that question],” he tells TVGuide.com’s Michael Ausiello, whose spoiler column this week is devoted primarily to an extensive interview with Lindelof and co-producer Carlton Cuse. ”We will see more ramifications of the numbers and more usage of the numbers,” Lindelof adds, ”but it boggles my mind when people ask me, ‘What do the numbers mean?”’ Other hints to ponder, as you prepare for tonight’s episode (an extended look at the backstory of the ”tailies”): Both Lindelof and Cuse say that Mr. Eko’s stick is a big clue. Uh, okay…
Posted November 16 2005 — 2:45 PM EST
- 'Point Break' is hosting a Battle of the Bands for an 'extreme' soundtrack anthem
- 'Urban Cowboy' remake in the works at FOX
- Aunt Becky is back for 'Fuller House'
- Who wants to have a sleepover in Conan O'Brien's studio?
- Amy Schumer shuts down rumors of a 'Bachelorette' meeting
- Chris Pratt taught his son the Pledge of Allegiance
- Watch 7 awesome minutes of 'Batman: Arkham Knight' gameplay