It’s time, Lost fans, to stop obsessing over what that recurring sequence of six mysterious numbers means. Not even series co-creator Damon Lindelof knows. ”I think that that question will never, ever be answered. I couldn’t possibly imagine [how we would answer that question],” he tells TVGuide.com’s Michael Ausiello, whose spoiler column this week is devoted primarily to an extensive interview with Lindelof and co-producer Carlton Cuse. ”We will see more ramifications of the numbers and more usage of the numbers,” Lindelof adds, ”but it boggles my mind when people ask me, ‘What do the numbers mean?”’ Other hints to ponder, as you prepare for tonight’s episode (an extended look at the backstory of the ”tailies”): Both Lindelof and Cuse say that Mr. Eko’s stick is a big clue. Uh, okay…
Posted November 16 2005 — 2:45 PM EST
- James Bay adds some tambourine to Rihanna, Kanye West's 'FourFiveSeconds'
- Constance Wu of 'Fresh Off the Boat' opens up about the show's controversial start
- Bill Cosby accuser tells her story
- Kelela and Arca team up for the gorgeous future-R&B track 'A Message'
- Elizabeth Henstridge talks 'Agents of SHIELD'...while playing 'Mario Kart'
- Jon Stewart gives WWE foe the 'Daily Shoe'--below the belt
- Comedian Matt Braunger on pilot season, his new album 'Big Dumb Animal,' and the science of titles