It’s time, Lost fans, to stop obsessing over what that recurring sequence of six mysterious numbers means. Not even series co-creator Damon Lindelof knows. ”I think that that question will never, ever be answered. I couldn’t possibly imagine [how we would answer that question],” he tells TVGuide.com’s Michael Ausiello, whose spoiler column this week is devoted primarily to an extensive interview with Lindelof and co-producer Carlton Cuse. ”We will see more ramifications of the numbers and more usage of the numbers,” Lindelof adds, ”but it boggles my mind when people ask me, ‘What do the numbers mean?”’ Other hints to ponder, as you prepare for tonight’s episode (an extended look at the backstory of the ”tailies”): Both Lindelof and Cuse say that Mr. Eko’s stick is a big clue. Uh, okay…
Posted November 16 2005 — 2:45 PM EST
- Jon Hamm introduces a montage of Jon Stewart's most memorable musical moments
- ‘Dukes of Hazzard’ off TV Land schedule
- Fox News says Kendrick Lamar's BET performance incites violence
- Amy Schumer talked to Jon Stewart about 'The Daily Show' before saying no
- Stephen King releases 'Drunken Fireworks' audiobook
- Casting Net: Julia Roberts signs on for 'Mother’s Day'
- 'Parks and Rec' alum Retta will host the 'Orphan Black' panel at Comic-Con
- 27 TV faves you forgot were in 'Seinfeld' episodes
- 'X-Files': David Duchovny, Gillian Anderson portraits
- Comic-Con 2005: How buzziest projects panned out
- 'Survivor' cast thanks YOU for Second Chances in new pics
- 'Ant-Man': 7 EW exclusive new character posters
- Lupita Nyong'o, Amber Heard, Rosario Dawson & More!