It’s time, Lost fans, to stop obsessing over what that recurring sequence of six mysterious numbers means. Not even series co-creator Damon Lindelof knows. ”I think that that question will never, ever be answered. I couldn’t possibly imagine [how we would answer that question],” he tells TVGuide.com’s Michael Ausiello, whose spoiler column this week is devoted primarily to an extensive interview with Lindelof and co-producer Carlton Cuse. ”We will see more ramifications of the numbers and more usage of the numbers,” Lindelof adds, ”but it boggles my mind when people ask me, ‘What do the numbers mean?”’ Other hints to ponder, as you prepare for tonight’s episode (an extended look at the backstory of the ”tailies”): Both Lindelof and Cuse say that Mr. Eko’s stick is a big clue. Uh, okay…
Posted November 16 2005 — 2:45 PM EST
- Inside the Keatons' picture perfect 'Family Ties' reunion for EW
- Hailee Steinfeld makes late night debut as a musical guest
- This Week's Cover: 'Felicity,' 'Family Ties,' 'Bring It On,' 'Rocky Horror' reunions, and more
- Taylor Swift shares a playlist of 'new songs that will make your life awesome'
- Keshia Knight Pulliam comments on 'Cosby Show' legacy in new interview
- It's all downhill from here for Amy Schumer in new 'SNL' promos
- How Lady Gaga prepared for 'American Horror Story'