A Desperate Housewives spokesperson says Page Kennedy was fired for ”improper conduct.” He says the show was ”[going] in a new direction.” (Um, okay.) Either way, how long do you give Kennedy, who has been replaced by Nashawn Kearse, before he makes a round of tearful interviews on morning TV? And while we’re on the subject, are you feeling the whole Applewhite family subplot in the first place?
Posted November 16 2005 — 9:34 PM EST
- 'Ghostbusters' new car: Paul Feig reveals #whattheygonnadrive
- Gay marriage ruling movie in the works at Fox
- Casting Net: Ellen Page signs on for Iraq War drama Lioness
- Hillary Clinton talks 'SNL' impressions
- Miss USA pageant names new hosts
- Rosie Perez leaving 'The View'
- Jeff Goldblum and wife welcome first son on the only possible day
- 'American Idol Live!' tour photos: Let's go backstage!
- They look like THAT now? See some of the latest child stars all grown up
- Channing Tatum in 'Magic Mike XXL' leads our quip picks
- Reel-to-real couples: 12 relationships on-screen and off
- 'Back to the Future' turns 30: See the cast, then and now
- Khloé Kardashian, Paul Rudd, Taylor Swift & More!