A Desperate Housewives spokesperson says Page Kennedy was fired for ”improper conduct.” He says the show was ”[going] in a new direction.” (Um, okay.) Either way, how long do you give Kennedy, who has been replaced by Nashawn Kearse, before he makes a round of tearful interviews on morning TV? And while we’re on the subject, are you feeling the whole Applewhite family subplot in the first place?
Posted November 16 2005 — 9:34 PM EST
- 'Sports Illustrated' reveals how the NFL persuaded Michael Jackson to perform at the Super Bowl
- Rachael Taylor joins 'A.K.A. Jessica Jones'
- Study: Binge-watching TV might make you sad
- A.J. McLean previews 'raw' Backstreet Boys documentary
- NEEDTOBREATHE teams with Gavin DeGraw for 'Brother'
- Disney to intro its first Latina princess
- Box office preview: 'Project Almanac' joins 'American Sniper' in theaters