A Desperate Housewives spokesperson says Page Kennedy was fired for ”improper conduct.” He says the show was ”[going] in a new direction.” (Um, okay.) Either way, how long do you give Kennedy, who has been replaced by Nashawn Kearse, before he makes a round of tearful interviews on morning TV? And while we’re on the subject, are you feeling the whole Applewhite family subplot in the first place?
Posted November 16 2005 — 9:34 PM EST
- Sony deletes 'Ghostbusters' tweet congratulating Hillary Clinton
- 'Harry Potter & the Cursed Child': Bookstores prepare release parties
- Did 'The Vampire Diaries' just cast Matt Donovan's dad?
- 'Sharknado 4' director teases Tara Reid return and even more jokes
- Orlando Bloom joins Andy Samberg HBO mockumentary 'Tour de Pharmacy'
- Justin Bieber teases music video for Major Lazer collab 'Cold Water'
- Jean-Claude Van Damme walks out of interview over 'boring' questions