Danny DeVito is taking his first regular TV series role since Taxi, appearing on all 10 episodes of the Season 2 of FX’s sitcom It’s Always Sunny in Philadelphia next summer. His role, as a retiree who moves back to Philly to spend more time with his kids, sounds like an easy gig, one that will require no more thatn two weeks of work. (Meanwhile, his poor Taxi colleague Christopher Lloyd is stuck on Stacked.) No doubt Tony Danza is already saving a spot on his daytime talk show for DeVito to come by and plug the series.
Posted November 17 2005 — 2:19 PM EST
- First Listen: Ellen Pompeo on Meredith's shocking 'Grey's Anatomy' attack
- Al Pacino and Melanie Griffith join Where the White Man Runs Away
- Lamar Odom makes first public appearance since hospitalization
- Luke's daughter, April, and Mrs. Kim are back for 'Gilmore Girls'
- Kevin Bacon has a creepy kid in the trailer for horror movie 'The Darkness'
- Russell Simmons, Tony Rock to present All Def Movie Awards
- Everything you missed from Kanye West's 'TLOP' premiere
- Check out the new Maz Kanata 'Star Wars' action figure
- Burt Reynolds Through the Years
- 'The Walking Dead’: Exclusive EW Portraits
- Exclusive Look at 'The Walking Dead' Midseason Return
- 30 Exclusive First Look Photos at the New Wizarding World of Harry Potter
- This Is What the Grammys Looked Like in 1996