Danny DeVito is taking his first regular TV series role since Taxi, appearing on all 10 episodes of the Season 2 of FX’s sitcom It’s Always Sunny in Philadelphia next summer. His role, as a retiree who moves back to Philly to spend more time with his kids, sounds like an easy gig, one that will require no more thatn two weeks of work. (Meanwhile, his poor Taxi colleague Christopher Lloyd is stuck on Stacked.) No doubt Tony Danza is already saving a spot on his daytime talk show for DeVito to come by and plug the series.
Posted November 17 2005 — 2:19 PM EST
- 'Doctor Strange' recruits 'Community' creator Dan Harmon for script assist
- 'Fuller House': Candace Cameron Bure, NKOTB star recreate adorable photo
- Lifetime making Britney Spears biopic
- Delta to stop airing Chris Rock special containing anti-gay slur
- Donald Trump slams famous Hillary supporters as 'not hot anymore'
- 'Stranger Things' and 'Parks & Rec': Jean-Ralphio is Steve's son, star says
- 'RuPaul's Drag Race All Stars': Three queens spill the tea on season 2 twist
- Flashback to the 2001 'Summer Catch' Premiere
- Fall Movie Preview 2016: 'Fantastic Beasts,' 'Rogue One,' and 76 Other Films
- Flashback to the 1996 MTV Video Music Awards
- See All of EW's Fall Movie Preview Covers
- Poppy Awards 2016: Your comedy nominees are...
- Poppy Awards 2016: Your drama nominees are...