Danny DeVito is taking his first regular TV series role since Taxi, appearing on all 10 episodes of the Season 2 of FX’s sitcom It’s Always Sunny in Philadelphia next summer. His role, as a retiree who moves back to Philly to spend more time with his kids, sounds like an easy gig, one that will require no more thatn two weeks of work. (Meanwhile, his poor Taxi colleague Christopher Lloyd is stuck on Stacked.) No doubt Tony Danza is already saving a spot on his daytime talk show for DeVito to come by and plug the series.
Posted November 17 2005 — 2:19 PM EST
- Brie Larson and Saoirse Ronan to be honored by Santa Barbara Film Festival
- 'Survivor Talk': Stephen and Ciera critique each other's games
- New honest trailer points out how 'Minions' is kind of like 'Joey'
- Digital stars call for YouTube to delete Sam Pepper's channel
- Fox responds to reports of bear rape in 'The Revenant'
- 'Scream Queens' exclusive: Black Friday gets bloody
- Sara Bareilles' 'Waitress' makes history with all-female creative team