At least ABC has stopped recruiting semi-famous people into its Bachelor dating pool. The eighth Bachelor, newly unveiled, is Travis Stork, a 33-year-old doctor from Nashville. (What, is he an obstetrician?) Not that the show isn’t still gimmicky; the new season, which begins Jan. 9, will be shot in Paris. The doctor seeks a woman who’s adventurous and athletic, as he describes himself as an outdoorsman who loves mountain biking, kayaking, and hiking. Yeah, you’ll get to do a lot of those things in Paris. Still, who knows? If you can’t fall in love in Paris, you’re not really trying, right? Think this show could finally result in a lasting love match? Looking forward to watching Dr. Stork stroll along the Seine with one or two or 25 special gals?
Posted November 17 2005 — 8:24 PM EST
- Danny Brown drops new album three days early
- Kevin Kline to return to Broadway in Noël Coward's 'Present Laughter'
- 'Blindspot' star Sullivan Stapleton reacts to Weller's big news
- Tony Awards set the date for 2017 ceremony
- 'Stranger Things' star Gaten Matarazzo opens up about genetic disorder
- Marvel's 'Doctor Strange' conjures up 15-minute IMAX sneak peek
- Debra Messing wants a 'naughty' 'Will & Grace' revival