At least ABC has stopped recruiting semi-famous people into its Bachelor dating pool. The eighth Bachelor, newly unveiled, is Travis Stork, a 33-year-old doctor from Nashville. (What, is he an obstetrician?) Not that the show isn’t still gimmicky; the new season, which begins Jan. 9, will be shot in Paris. The doctor seeks a woman who’s adventurous and athletic, as he describes himself as an outdoorsman who loves mountain biking, kayaking, and hiking. Yeah, you’ll get to do a lot of those things in Paris. Still, who knows? If you can’t fall in love in Paris, you’re not really trying, right? Think this show could finally result in a lasting love match? Looking forward to watching Dr. Stork stroll along the Seine with one or two or 25 special gals?
Posted November 17 2005 — 8:24 PM EST
- 'Quantico' postmortem: Who's gone from the Academy?
- 'Walking Dead' prologue scene sets up Negan, second half of season 6
- 'The Walking Dead': Did the midseason finale satisfy?
- See My Morning Jacket cover Eagles of Death Metal
- Sinead O’Connor found safe after posting that she had ‘taken an overdose'
- See Tracee Ellis Ross perform on stage with mom Diana Ross
- John Legend serenades Chrissy Teigen for her 30th birthday