At least ABC has stopped recruiting semi-famous people into its Bachelor dating pool. The eighth Bachelor, newly unveiled, is Travis Stork, a 33-year-old doctor from Nashville. (What, is he an obstetrician?) Not that the show isn’t still gimmicky; the new season, which begins Jan. 9, will be shot in Paris. The doctor seeks a woman who’s adventurous and athletic, as he describes himself as an outdoorsman who loves mountain biking, kayaking, and hiking. Yeah, you’ll get to do a lot of those things in Paris. Still, who knows? If you can’t fall in love in Paris, you’re not really trying, right? Think this show could finally result in a lasting love match? Looking forward to watching Dr. Stork stroll along the Seine with one or two or 25 special gals?
Posted November 17 2005 — 8:24 PM EST
- Cloris Leachman remembers costar Gene Wilder with touching statement
- How David Bowie and climate change inspired Sting's new LP
- Restaurant workers tell Jimmy Kimmel what they hate about their job
- Britney Spears set to perform on 'TODAY' show
- 'DWTS': And the fall 2016 celebrities are ...
- Kings of Leon's frontman reflects on cutting 7th record
- Director Brad Bird gives update on 'The Incredibles 2'