At least ABC has stopped recruiting semi-famous people into its Bachelor dating pool. The eighth Bachelor, newly unveiled, is Travis Stork, a 33-year-old doctor from Nashville. (What, is he an obstetrician?) Not that the show isn’t still gimmicky; the new season, which begins Jan. 9, will be shot in Paris. The doctor seeks a woman who’s adventurous and athletic, as he describes himself as an outdoorsman who loves mountain biking, kayaking, and hiking. Yeah, you’ll get to do a lot of those things in Paris. Still, who knows? If you can’t fall in love in Paris, you’re not really trying, right? Think this show could finally result in a lasting love match? Looking forward to watching Dr. Stork stroll along the Seine with one or two or 25 special gals?
Posted November 17 2005 — 8:24 PM EST
- See James Corden as Brad Pitt in 'Seven' for 'Inappropriate Musicals'
- Taylor Swift may take break after '1989' tour
- Kendrick Lamar announces eight-date tour
- Ellen Pompeo dings Daniel Craig over Bond comments
- EW turns 25: See the stars wish us a happy birthday
- Joshua Malina & Scott Foley talk 'Paris Is Burning' in ‘Folina: A 'Scandal' Hangover Blog’
- Lena Dunham's mother was critical of her 'Scandal' performance