At least ABC has stopped recruiting semi-famous people into its Bachelor dating pool. The eighth Bachelor, newly unveiled, is Travis Stork, a 33-year-old doctor from Nashville. (What, is he an obstetrician?) Not that the show isn’t still gimmicky; the new season, which begins Jan. 9, will be shot in Paris. The doctor seeks a woman who’s adventurous and athletic, as he describes himself as an outdoorsman who loves mountain biking, kayaking, and hiking. Yeah, you’ll get to do a lot of those things in Paris. Still, who knows? If you can’t fall in love in Paris, you’re not really trying, right? Think this show could finally result in a lasting love match? Looking forward to watching Dr. Stork stroll along the Seine with one or two or 25 special gals?
Posted November 17 2005 — 8:24 PM EST
- Can the 'Legends of Tomorrow' ever truly defeat Vandal Savage?
- EXCLUSIVE VIDEO: Ryan Reynolds on how he was forced into 'X-Men Origins: Wolverine'
- Casting Net: Taraji P. Henson to star in Hidden Figures
- 'Grey's Anatomy' star Ellen Pompeo on Meredith-centric midseason return
- Nasim Pedrad to play teenage boy in Fox pilot 'Chad: An American Boy'
- A house divided in 'House of Cards' season 4 trailer
- 'Gilmore Girls' revival casts former 'Bunheads' star Sutton Foster
- 30 Exclusive First Look Photos at the New Wizarding World of Harry Potter
- This Is What the Grammys Looked Like in 1996
- 'Beautiful Girls': Where Are They Now?
- 15 Musicians Who Banned Candidates From Using Their Songs
- See '90s Stars at the 1996 'Broken Arrow' Premiere
- 35 Tom Hiddleston Photos For His 35th Birthday