The Greyday label out of Portland, Ore., has been putting out sublime indie rock for four years. Their 20th release contains unreleased tracks from artists past and present, including the critically lauded sonic genius of Books on Tape and the songwriting dexterity of Consafos. The entire album is available as a stream.
Posted November 18 2005 — 9:16 PM EST
- Nicholas Sparks: 'No one wanted to play Noah' in 'The Notebook'
- Emma Watson, Benedict Cumberbatch named visiting fellows at Oxford
- Salma Hayek visits ER in ‘inappropriate’ shirt after on-set injury
- 'The Witch' is 'a Puritan's nightmare' in new featurette
- War is coming in the 'Gods of Egypt' Super Bowl TV spot
- Stanford scientists prove to Stephen Colbert that Spider-Man could be real
- Anthony Anderson addresses Oscars diversity at NAACP Image Awards