A movie producer (Campbell Scott) betrays his wife (Patricia Clarkson) with another man, a screenwriter (Peter Sarsgaard) he has seduced sexually and professionally. As an act of sinister staging, the movie proves Craig Lucas to be a born filmmaker.
Genre: Drama, Romance; Starring: Patricia Clarkson, Robin Bartlett, Peter Sarsgaard, Campbell Scott; Director: Craig Lucas; Author: Craig Lucas; Runtime (in minutes): 105; MPAA Rating: R; Distributor: Holedigger Films
Posted November 18 2005 — 12:00 AM EST
- Let's rank the 'Mission: Impossible' movies
- Guess which celebrities wrote these children's books
- J.K. Rowling thanks fans for birthday wishes and support
- Here’s how Neville Longbottom wished J.K. Rowling a Happy Birthday
- The time J.J. Abrams broke his back trying to help Harrison Ford
- Are you smarter than a Whoopi Goldberg impersonator?
- 50 things we love about J.K. Rowling for her 50th birthday
- 'The Walking Dead' Season 6: 12 EW exclusive photos
- 10 must-have items from the 'Mad Men' auction: Exclusive
- Stars go back to work! 'Scandal,' 'Arrow,' 'The Good Wife,' more return to set
- Charlie Hunnam and Excalibur glisten in 'King Arthur' first look photos
- Here are the 2015 games we're looking forward to most
- Helen Mirren, Tom Cruise, The Baldwins & More!