A movie producer (Campbell Scott) betrays his wife (Patricia Clarkson) with another man, a screenwriter (Peter Sarsgaard) he has seduced sexually and professionally. As an act of sinister staging, the movie proves Craig Lucas to be a born filmmaker.
Genre: Drama, Romance; Starring: Patricia Clarkson, Robin Bartlett, Peter Sarsgaard, Campbell Scott; Director: Craig Lucas; Author: Craig Lucas; Runtime (in minutes): 105; MPAA Rating: R; Distributor: Holedigger Films
Posted November 18 2005 — 12:00 AM EST
- Sharon Osbourne takes leave from 'The Talk' because of exhaustion
- Chris Pratt offers pre-apology for any offensive remarks he says during press tour
- An intense new trailer for 'Black Mass' has arrived
- John Stamos is 'heartbroken' the Olsen twins won't be on 'Fuller House'
- This was Chris Pratt's craziest day on the set of 'Jurassic World'
- Why Michael Fassbender loves taking risks
- 'Mr. Holmes': Doyle estate sues
- Summer Movie Preview: 10 must-see documentaries
- 'Fear the Walking Dead' First Look: 7 photos from the set
- Cannes 2015: What's buzzing in film and fashion (so far)
- 'Survivor': Meet 20 alums you picked for a 'Second Chance'
- Ellie Kemper, more faces of the 2015 Webby Awards
- Marion Cotillard, Jason Derulo, Serena Williams and More!