A movie producer (Campbell Scott) betrays his wife (Patricia Clarkson) with another man, a screenwriter (Peter Sarsgaard) he has seduced sexually and professionally. As an act of sinister staging, the movie proves Craig Lucas to be a born filmmaker.
Genre: Drama, Romance; Starring: Patricia Clarkson, Robin Bartlett, Peter Sarsgaard, Campbell Scott; Director: Craig Lucas; Author: Craig Lucas; Runtime (in minutes): 105; MPAA Rating: R; Distributor: Holedigger Films
Posted January 17 2015 — 7:41 AM EST
- Jason Sudeikis looks back at 'SNL' and ahead towards 'Fletch'
- 'Outlander' boss Ronald Moore talks Geillis reveal, Claire's shocking choice
- 'Orphan Black' creators on series' sexy, surreal return
- Tatiana Maslany on 'Orphan Black' return, and 'totally changing up what people were going to expect'
- Jonathan Crombie, seen as Gilbert Blythe in 'Anne of Green Gables' films, dies at 48
- Johnny Kemp, 'Just Got Paid' singer, dies
- Star Wars Celebration: Jakku, BB-8 and other key takeaways about 'The Force Awakens'
- 'Star Wars' fans take Anaheim: Celebration photos
- 'Orphan Black': So, you wanna date a clone?
- 'Star Wars': 15 behind-the-scenes 'Force Awakens' pics
- Dirty words on TV? 17 faves whose spew is par for the coarse
- TV Style: 3 costume pros on their '70s-'80s-'90s inspirations
- Prince Harry, Christina Aguilera, Diane Kruger & More!