A movie producer (Campbell Scott) betrays his wife (Patricia Clarkson) with another man, a screenwriter (Peter Sarsgaard) he has seduced sexually and professionally. As an act of sinister staging, the movie proves Craig Lucas to be a born filmmaker.
Genre: Drama, Romance; Starring: Patricia Clarkson, Robin Bartlett, Peter Sarsgaard, Campbell Scott; Director: Craig Lucas; Author: Craig Lucas; Runtime (in minutes): 105; MPAA Rating: R; Distributor: Holedigger Films
Posted January 17 2015 — 7:41 AM EST
- Nick Offerman, Megan Mullally cancel Indiana show
- 'The Flash': THAT unmasked man on shocking Reverse Flash twist
- Mark Wahlberg to produce Boston Marathon bombing movie 'Patriots' Day'
- 'American Idol' alum Justin Guarini on how he became Diet Dr. Pepper’s Lil' Sweet
- Scott Weiland on his new album Blaster and the power of David Bowie
- 'Wolf Creek' filmmaker to direct James Gunn-scripted 'The Belco Experiment'
- Netflix orders season 2 of 'Bloodline'
- Woe-woe-woe: 23 signature sad songs of the past 20 years
- Jailbird watching: 13 memorable movie prisoners
- Will Ferrell's 15 greatest movie creations
- Julia Louis-Dreyfus in full bloom: New EW portraits
- 'Grey's Anatomy': 10 years, 20 defining moments
- Alicia, Nicki & Bey, Brooke Shields, Helen & Katie and More!