A movie producer (Campbell Scott) betrays his wife (Patricia Clarkson) with another man, a screenwriter (Peter Sarsgaard) he has seduced sexually and professionally. As an act of sinister staging, the movie proves Craig Lucas to be a born filmmaker.
Genre: Drama, Romance; Starring: Patricia Clarkson, Robin Bartlett, Peter Sarsgaard, Campbell Scott; Director: Craig Lucas; Author: Craig Lucas; Release Date Limited: 11/04/2005; Runtime (in minutes): 105; MPAA Rating: R; Distributor: Holedigger Films
Posted November 18 2005 — 12:00 AM EST
- What to Watch Thurs.: 'RuPaul's All Star Drag Race' changes the rules
- 'Empire lawsuit claims kids were mistreated during filming
- Classic album covers get the 'Star Wars' treatment
- 'Mr. Robot': Carly Chaikin on the big Darlene shocker
- Prince's Paisley Park estate will open for public tours in October
- 'Another Period': Natasha Leggero, Riki Lindhome on season finale
- Katie Ledecky throws out first pitch as Bryce Harper holds her medals
- Flashback to the 2001 'Summer Catch' Premiere
- Fall Movie Preview 2016: 'Fantastic Beasts,' 'Rogue One,' and 76 Other Films
- Flashback to the 1996 MTV Video Music Awards
- See All of EW's Fall Movie Preview Covers
- Poppy Awards 2016: Your comedy nominees are...
- Poppy Awards 2016: Your drama nominees are...