VH1 might want to increase the security presence on its new reality competition But Can They Sing? It appears that celeb warblers Antonio Sabato Jr. and One Tree Hill’s Michael Copon seem to be paranoid about pickpockets. How else to explain the edgy-maybe-in-1994 wallet chains attached to half of the male performers on the Nov. 6 show? We expect fellow contestant and Fashionista of Crazyland Bai Ling to be in questionable garb, but this sad attempt at instant street cred is, in addition to being dated, bizarrely random. Note to offending stylist: If recycling justifiably heinous fashion trends is your thing, may we respectfully request that you steer clear of spandex?
Posted November 18 2005 — 12:00 AM EST
- Donald Trump asked to stop using 'Air Force One' theme song
- Demi Lovato speaks out on mental illness before performing at DNC
- DNC staffers get engaged on convention stage
- Britney Spears 'explored some new things' on upcoming album
- 'Hamilton' star lands title role in 'Immortal Life of Henrietta Lacks'
- Rory Feek to remember late wife, Joey, in new memoir
- Matt Damon recaps 'Jason Bourne' franchise in 90 seconds
- Comic-Con 2016: Celebs at the Biggest Day 4 Panels
- 'Friends': See the Cast's Evolution Over 10 Years
- This Is What the First Lollapalooza Looked Like
- Comic-Con 2016: See Scenes From Marvel's Showcase
- Comic-Con 2016: See Portraits of Marvel Studios Stars
- Comic-Con 2016: Celebs at the Biggest Day 3 Panels