VH1 might want to increase the security presence on its new reality competition But Can They Sing? It appears that celeb warblers Antonio Sabato Jr. and One Tree Hill’s Michael Copon seem to be paranoid about pickpockets. How else to explain the edgy-maybe-in-1994 wallet chains attached to half of the male performers on the Nov. 6 show? We expect fellow contestant and Fashionista of Crazyland Bai Ling to be in questionable garb, but this sad attempt at instant street cred is, in addition to being dated, bizarrely random. Note to offending stylist: If recycling justifiably heinous fashion trends is your thing, may we respectfully request that you steer clear of spandex?
Posted November 18 2005 — 12:00 AM EST
- Mark Hamill to return as The Joker for 'The Killing Joke'
- Hugh Jackman shares final ‘Wolverine’ teaser image
- Casting Net: Morgan Freeman leads up action film 'Down to a Sunless Sea'
- 'The Bachelorette': And the 'winner' is...
- Richard Linklater in talks to direct Jennifer Lawrence in 'The Rosie Project'
- 'All the Bright Places' starring Elle Fanning finds its director
- HBO developing new Wild West drama series 'Untamed'
- Stars go back to work! 'Scandal,' 'Arrow,' 'The Good Wife,' more return to set
- Charlie Hunnam and Excalibur glisten in 'King Arthur' first look photos
- Here are the 2015 games we're looking forward to most
- #50Scoops50Days: Keep up with the latest in fall TV news
- Ashley Madison profiles for TV's most famous adulterers
- Matthew & Keri, Katy Perry, Cate Blanchett & More!