VH1 might want to increase the security presence on its new reality competition But Can They Sing? It appears that celeb warblers Antonio Sabato Jr. and One Tree Hill’s Michael Copon seem to be paranoid about pickpockets. How else to explain the edgy-maybe-in-1994 wallet chains attached to half of the male performers on the Nov. 6 show? We expect fellow contestant and Fashionista of Crazyland Bai Ling to be in questionable garb, but this sad attempt at instant street cred is, in addition to being dated, bizarrely random. Note to offending stylist: If recycling justifiably heinous fashion trends is your thing, may we respectfully request that you steer clear of spandex?
Posted November 18 2005 — 12:00 AM EST
- New 'witch noir' comic 'Black Magick' casts a spell -- exclusive first look
- Ben Affleck on being cast as Batman: 'My first reaction was, 'Are you sure?''
- 'Maze Runner': Dylan O'Brien in new image from 'The Scorch Trials' (EW exclusive)
- 13 reasons why 'Fast & Furious 6' has the greatest barbecue
Shark Week 2015:
Eli Roth previews Shark After Dark
- Spoiler Room: Scoop on 'Agent Carter,' 'Hawaii Five-0,' 'You’re the Worst' and more
- Tracy Morgan visits Disney to celebrate daughter's birthday
- 'Batman v Superman: Dawn of Justice': 6 EW exclusive photos
- Comic-Con 2015 preview: 10 panels we can't wait to see
- 'Seinfeld' faves: Where are they now?
- 14 high school movies that defined their year
- 26 TV faves you forgot were in 'Seinfeld' episodes
- Miranda Kerr, Ewan & Chiwetel, Karlie Kloss & More!