VH1 might want to increase the security presence on its new reality competition But Can They Sing? It appears that celeb warblers Antonio Sabato Jr. and One Tree Hill’s Michael Copon seem to be paranoid about pickpockets. How else to explain the edgy-maybe-in-1994 wallet chains attached to half of the male performers on the Nov. 6 show? We expect fellow contestant and Fashionista of Crazyland Bai Ling to be in questionable garb, but this sad attempt at instant street cred is, in addition to being dated, bizarrely random. Note to offending stylist: If recycling justifiably heinous fashion trends is your thing, may we respectfully request that you steer clear of spandex?
Posted November 18 2005 — 12:00 AM EST
- Taylor Swift teases 'Wildest Dreams' video with pic of Scott Eastwood
- Andy Samberg provides Emmys hashtags #freepizza(no)
- Watch the MTV VMAs with EW's drinking game
- Fan theory suggests the Joker was hero of 'The Dark Knight'
- Everything Hannibal wore on 'Hannibal'
- Jeff Probst on the players he is surprised did not get voted into 'Survivor'
- Justin Timberlake and Jonathan Demme are making a 'space age music film'
- 'American Horror Story: Hotel' First Look: 11 EW exclusive photos
- 17 photos of people you forgot hung out at the VMAs
- 24 Movies With Great Opening Scenes
- 'Survivor: Cambodia—Second Chance' Cast Photos Revealed!
- Where is the cast of 'Can't Hardly Wait' now?
- Darius Rucker, Paris Hilton, Nick & Pharrell and More!