We have the perfect holiday present for Entourage’s Ari Gold: Soy wax candles from the L.A.-based A Scent of Scandal are lighting a fire under Hollywood types who dig the industry series’ cheeky names and scents. Casting Couch smells like leather, Writer/Masochist smells like bitters (yeah, you’re telling us), and Director/Dominatrix smells like thyme. Cameron Diaz and Sheryl Crow are among the fans of the collection, which will make an appearance on The L Word next season and is sold at L.A.’s trendy Kitson boutique for $15. ”At least half the names have come from my sister’s warped brain,” says co-creator Ari Solomon. ”We were just hoping people got our crazy humor, and they have.” Hey, as long as we don’t have to sniff a Starlet/Hooker version, we’re happy.
Posted November 18 2005 — 12:00 AM EST
- Justin Bieber claims 3 of top 10 Vevo videos of 2016
- 'E.T.,' 'Godfather,' 'Casablanca' returning to the big screen in 2017
- Zack Snyder made a 'Batman v Superman,' 'Star Wars' mash-up trailer
- 'Westworld': HBO releases season 1 soundtrack to tide you over until 2018
- Seth Meyers slams the media for normalizing the 'alt-right'
- Dwayne Johnson, Zac Efron dive in for first 'Baywatch' trailer
- Watch Jimmy Fallon try new Nintendo games
- This Is What the 2001 'Ocean's Eleven' Premiere Looked Like
- 17 Star-Studded Celebrity Cookbooks
- Victoria's Secret Fashion Show 2016: See Photos From the Catwalk
- Books Gift Guide 2016: 31 Books For Your Wish List
- The 11 Most Prolific TV Holiday Movie Actors
- Go Behind the Scenes of EW's Chrissy Teigen Photoshoot