We have the perfect holiday present for Entourage’s Ari Gold: Soy wax candles from the L.A.-based A Scent of Scandal are lighting a fire under Hollywood types who dig the industry series’ cheeky names and scents. Casting Couch smells like leather, Writer/Masochist smells like bitters (yeah, you’re telling us), and Director/Dominatrix smells like thyme. Cameron Diaz and Sheryl Crow are among the fans of the collection, which will make an appearance on The L Word next season and is sold at L.A.’s trendy Kitson boutique for $15. ”At least half the names have come from my sister’s warped brain,” says co-creator Ari Solomon. ”We were just hoping people got our crazy humor, and they have.” Hey, as long as we don’t have to sniff a Starlet/Hooker version, we’re happy.
Posted January 17 2015 — 7:41 AM EST
- Zayn Malik thanks One Direction at event
- Pixar's 'Inside Out' peek: Joy has a special job for Sadness on first day at a new school
- ACM Awards' host Luke Bryan on big stage: 'It's fun to have a touch of anxiety'
- 'Orphan Black' star Tatiana Maslany says fan love is 'like fuel for us'
- 'The Messengers' premiere: Heaven or hell?
- Casting Net: Ben Stiller confirms Penelope Cruz will be in 'Zoolander 2'
- 'Billy Lynn's Long Halftime Walk' gets Veteran's Day 2016 release
- 'Orphan Black': So, you wanna date a clone?
- 'Star Wars': 15 behind-the-scenes 'Force Awakens' pics
- Dirty words on TV? 17 faves whose spew is par for the coarse
- TV Style: 3 costume pros on their '70s-'80s-'90s inspirations
- Madonna's Cone Bra turns 25: How this Gaultier lingerie's legacy lingers
- Prince Harry, Christina Aguilera, Diane Kruger & More!