We have the perfect holiday present for Entourage’s Ari Gold: Soy wax candles from the L.A.-based A Scent of Scandal are lighting a fire under Hollywood types who dig the industry series’ cheeky names and scents. Casting Couch smells like leather, Writer/Masochist smells like bitters (yeah, you’re telling us), and Director/Dominatrix smells like thyme. Cameron Diaz and Sheryl Crow are among the fans of the collection, which will make an appearance on The L Word next season and is sold at L.A.’s trendy Kitson boutique for $15. ”At least half the names have come from my sister’s warped brain,” says co-creator Ari Solomon. ”We were just hoping people got our crazy humor, and they have.” Hey, as long as we don’t have to sniff a Starlet/Hooker version, we’re happy.
Posted November 18 2005 — 12:00 AM EST
- Chris Pratt offers pre-apology for any offensive remarks he says during press tour
- An intense new trailer for 'Black Mass' has arrived
- John Stamos is 'heartbroken' the Olsen twins won't be on 'Fuller House'
- This was Chris Pratt's craziest day on the set of 'Jurassic World'
- Why Michael Fassbender loves taking risks
- Arthur Conan Doyle's estate is suing Miramax over 'Mr. Holmes'
- A$AP Rocky and Schoolboy Q shock with 'Electric Body'
- Summer Movie Preview: 10 must-see documentaries
- 'Fear the Walking Dead' First Look: 7 photos from the set
- Cannes 2015: What's buzzing in film and fashion (so far)
- 'Survivor': Meet 20 alums you picked for a 'Second Chance'
- Ellie Kemper, more faces of the 2015 Webby Awards
- Marion Cotillard, Jason Derulo, Serena Williams and More!