We have the perfect holiday present for Entourage’s Ari Gold: Soy wax candles from the L.A.-based A Scent of Scandal are lighting a fire under Hollywood types who dig the industry series’ cheeky names and scents. Casting Couch smells like leather, Writer/Masochist smells like bitters (yeah, you’re telling us), and Director/Dominatrix smells like thyme. Cameron Diaz and Sheryl Crow are among the fans of the collection, which will make an appearance on The L Word next season and is sold at L.A.’s trendy Kitson boutique for $15. ”At least half the names have come from my sister’s warped brain,” says co-creator Ari Solomon. ”We were just hoping people got our crazy humor, and they have.” Hey, as long as we don’t have to sniff a Starlet/Hooker version, we’re happy.
Posted November 18 2005 — 12:00 AM EST
- 'Big Brother': Julie Chen answers our burning Qs
- See Nic Cage in his 'Superman Lives' costume
- Ava DuVernay decides not to direct 'Black Panther': 'We just didn't see eye to eye'
- LeBron James: Hollywood's newest MVP
- Know this week's pop culture news? Take EW's quiz to find out
- 10 celebrity memoirs to devour this summer
- Celebrate Independence Day with Steven Tyler's new country video
- 'Batman v Superman: Dawn of Justice': 6 EW exclusive photos
- Comic-Con 2015 preview: 10 panels we can't wait to see
- 'Seinfeld' faves: Where are they now?
- 14 high school movies that defined their year
- 26 TV faves you forgot were in 'Seinfeld' episodes
- Miranda Kerr, Ewan & Chiwetel, Karlie Kloss & More!