The gruff Mark Lanegan (formerly of Queens of the Stone Age) and the angelic Isobel Campbell (formerly of Belle &Sebastian) come together for a chilling cover of one of Hank Williams’ most famous tunes. While their full-length duet disc, Ballad of the Broken Seas, won’t be out until spring 2006, you can check out their version of “Ramblin’ Man”now.
Posted November 21 2005 — 8:47 PM EST
- Someone asked Tom Hardy if he ever thought 'Mad Max' should be 'a man's movie
- Read an exclusive excerpt from Estelle Laure's 'This Raging Light'
- 'Silicon Valley' star T.J. Miller on his 'absurd' HBO pilot 'The Gorburger Show'
- Casting Net: Woody Harrelson, Laura Dern in negotiations for 'Wilson'
- Natalie Portman recalls 'dark moments' in Harvard Class Day speech
- Thom Yorke made an 18-day-long soundtrack, still not new Radiohead music
- 'Serial' set for two more seasons