The gruff Mark Lanegan (formerly of Queens of the Stone Age) and the angelic Isobel Campbell (formerly of Belle &Sebastian) come together for a chilling cover of one of Hank Williams’ most famous tunes. While their full-length duet disc, Ballad of the Broken Seas, won’t be out until spring 2006, you can check out their version of “Ramblin’ Man”now.
Posted November 21 2005 — 8:47 PM EST
- 'Rogue One' trailer gets 'Friends' treatment in mash-up video
- Drake sent Rihanna a message... on a billboard
- Twitter challenges users to #MakeASongTitleLonger
- Viola Davis opens up about struggling with childhood hunger in PSA
- NBC developing Noah's Ark... in space!
- Edward Snowden appearing live via satellite for 'Snowden' screening
- Joe Biden compares U.S. foreign policy to 'Ghostbusters'