The gruff Mark Lanegan (formerly of Queens of the Stone Age) and the angelic Isobel Campbell (formerly of Belle &Sebastian) come together for a chilling cover of one of Hank Williams’ most famous tunes. While their full-length duet disc, Ballad of the Broken Seas, won’t be out until spring 2006, you can check out their version of “Ramblin’ Man”now.
Posted November 21 2005 — 8:47 PM EST
- 'Sports Illustrated' reveals how the NFL persuaded Michael Jackson to perform at the Super Bowl
- Rachael Taylor joins 'A.K.A. Jessica Jones'
- Study: Binge-watching TV might make you sad
- A.J. McLean previews 'raw' Backstreet Boys documentary
- NEEDTOBREATHE teams with Gavin DeGraw for 'Brother'
- Disney to intro its first Latina princess
- Box office preview: 'Project Almanac' joins 'American Sniper' in theaters