”Rap’s one big casino, I’m plottin’ Ocean’s Eleven,” pronounces no-nonsense hip-hop barker Santana on What the Game’s Been Missing!. And he convincingly supports such rampant braggadocio with an overwhelming, contagious sense of self-confidence. Surprising musical flourishes, from the ragga-gangsta yelp of ”Shottas” to the ”Please Mr. Postman” sample on ”Oh Yes,” help everything bounce with force, while the striking tick-tock pop of ”Clockwork” takes his bigheaded blasphemy to uncharted levels of freshness.
What the Game's Been Missing! ''Rap's one big casino, I'm plottin' Ocean's Eleven,'' pronounces no-nonsense hip-hop barker Santana on What the Game's Been Missing!What the Game's Been Missing!Hip-Hop/Rap ''Rap's one big casino, I'm plottin' Ocean's Eleven,'' pronounces no-nonsense hip-hop barker Santana on What the Game's Been Missing!2005-11-21
Genre: Hip-Hop/Rap; Lead Performer: Juelz Santana; Producer (group): Def Jam
Posted November 21 2005 — 12:00 AM EST
- 'Pokémon Go' gets the Honest Trailer treatment
- Radiohead played 'Let Down' for first time in a decade
- James Corden's parents cover WWE Monday Night Raw
- Shonda Rhimes on 'Scandal': 'I never said this was the final season'
- Morrissey reveals world tour dates
- Billy Ray Cyrus comedy 'Still the King' renewed by CMT
- Cartoon Hillary Clinton pokes fun of DNC drama with Stephen Colbert
- Toronto Film Festival 2016: See First Look Images From This Year's Lineup
- 'One Tree Hill': Where Are They Now?
- 'Little Miss Sunshine': Where Are They Now?
- 'Harry Potter and the Cursed Child': 22 Magical Photos
- Comic-Con 2016: Celebs at the Biggest Day 4 Panels
- 'Friends': See the Cast's Evolution Over 10 Years