”Rap’s one big casino, I’m plottin’ Ocean’s Eleven,” pronounces no-nonsense hip-hop barker Santana on What the Game’s Been Missing!. And he convincingly supports such rampant braggadocio with an overwhelming, contagious sense of self-confidence. Surprising musical flourishes, from the ragga-gangsta yelp of ”Shottas” to the ”Please Mr. Postman” sample on ”Oh Yes,” help everything bounce with force, while the striking tick-tock pop of ”Clockwork” takes his bigheaded blasphemy to uncharted levels of freshness.
What the Game's Been Missing! ''Rap's one big casino, I'm plottin' Ocean's Eleven,'' pronounces no-nonsense hip-hop barker Santana on What the Game's Been Missing!What the Game's Been Missing!Hip-Hop/Rap ''Rap's one big casino, I'm plottin' Ocean's Eleven,'' pronounces no-nonsense hip-hop barker Santana on What the Game's Been Missing!2005-11-21
Genre: Hip-Hop/Rap; Lead Performer: Juelz Santana; Producer (group): Def Jam
Posted November 21 2005 — 12:00 AM EST
- A$AP Rocky brings 'L$D' to the VMAs
- Celebrity reactions to Kanye West's MTV VMAs speech
- Miley Cyrus announces new album during VMAs performance
- 'Bad Blood' wins Video of the Year at the MTV VMAs
- The most GIF-able moments from this year's MTV VMAs
- 'I Am Cait' recap: 'The Dating Game'
- Director John Carpenter pays tribute to the late Wes Craven
- 16 TV characters who stuck around longer than expected
- Behind Lady Gaga's killer look in 'American Horror Story: Hotel'
- 'American Horror Story: Hotel' First Look: 11 EW exclusive photos
- 17 photos of people you forgot hung out at the VMAs
- 24 Movies With Great Opening Scenes
- Khloé & Kris, Elsa & Chris, Rihanna and More!