”Rap’s one big casino, I’m plottin’ Ocean’s Eleven,” pronounces no-nonsense hip-hop barker Santana on What the Game’s Been Missing!. And he convincingly supports such rampant braggadocio with an overwhelming, contagious sense of self-confidence. Surprising musical flourishes, from the ragga-gangsta yelp of ”Shottas” to the ”Please Mr. Postman” sample on ”Oh Yes,” help everything bounce with force, while the striking tick-tock pop of ”Clockwork” takes his bigheaded blasphemy to uncharted levels of freshness.
What the Game's Been Missing! ''Rap's one big casino, I'm plottin' Ocean's Eleven,'' pronounces no-nonsense hip-hop barker Santana on What the Game's Been Missing!What the Game's Been Missing!Hip-Hop/Rap ''Rap's one big casino, I'm plottin' Ocean's Eleven,'' pronounces no-nonsense hip-hop barker Santana on What the Game's Been Missing!2005-11-21
Genre: Hip-Hop/Rap; Lead Performer: Juelz Santana; Producer (group): Def Jam
Posted November 21 2005 — 12:00 AM EST
- 'Terminator Genisys' reviews: What are the critics saying?
- Rihanna's 'Bitch Better Have My Money' video is bonkers--and totally NSFW
- 'Sesame Street's' Maria is departing after more than 40 years
- Casting Net: Michael Ian Black and Missi Pyle sign on for 'Slash'
- Blood Orange releases Charleston-influenced song 'Do You See My Skin Through The Flames?'
- Rihanna has done something no one else has ever done
- Chumbawamba launched Kickstarter for I Get Knocked Down documentary