”Rap’s one big casino, I’m plottin’ Ocean’s Eleven,” pronounces no-nonsense hip-hop barker Santana on What the Game’s Been Missing!. And he convincingly supports such rampant braggadocio with an overwhelming, contagious sense of self-confidence. Surprising musical flourishes, from the ragga-gangsta yelp of ”Shottas” to the ”Please Mr. Postman” sample on ”Oh Yes,” help everything bounce with force, while the striking tick-tock pop of ”Clockwork” takes his bigheaded blasphemy to uncharted levels of freshness.
What the Game's Been Missing! ''Rap's one big casino, I'm plottin' Ocean's Eleven,'' pronounces no-nonsense hip-hop barker Santana on What the Game's Been Missing!What the Game's Been Missing!Hip-Hop/Rap ''Rap's one big casino, I'm plottin' Ocean's Eleven,'' pronounces no-nonsense hip-hop barker Santana on What the Game's Been Missing!2005-11-21
Genre: Hip-Hop/Rap; Lead Performer: Juelz Santana; Producer (group): Def Jam
Posted November 21 2005 — 12:00 AM EST
- 'Scandal': Bellamy Young talks Fitz and Olivia's now-public affair
- Advocacy group criticizes 'The Martian' for changing Asian-American characters
- Julie Plec blogs the season 3 premiere of 'The Originals'
- Luke Evans, Henry Cavill join Nicholas Hoult in 'Sand Castle'
- This new preview of 'Room' will make you want to call your mom
- Julie's Diary: Julie Plec blogs the 'Vampire Diaries' season 7 premiere
- 'Game of Thrones' cast speculates about season 6 (and beyond) at NYCC