”Rap’s one big casino, I’m plottin’ Ocean’s Eleven,” pronounces no-nonsense hip-hop barker Santana on What the Game’s Been Missing!. And he convincingly supports such rampant braggadocio with an overwhelming, contagious sense of self-confidence. Surprising musical flourishes, from the ragga-gangsta yelp of ”Shottas” to the ”Please Mr. Postman” sample on ”Oh Yes,” help everything bounce with force, while the striking tick-tock pop of ”Clockwork” takes his bigheaded blasphemy to uncharted levels of freshness.
What the Game's Been Missing! ''Rap's one big casino, I'm plottin' Ocean's Eleven,'' pronounces no-nonsense hip-hop barker Santana on What the Game's Been Missing!What the Game's Been Missing!Hip-Hop/Rap ''Rap's one big casino, I'm plottin' Ocean's Eleven,'' pronounces no-nonsense hip-hop barker Santana on What the Game's Been Missing!2005-11-21
Genre: Hip-Hop/Rap; Lead Performer: Juelz Santana; Producer (group): Def Jam
Posted November 21 2005 — 12:00 AM EST
- Jennifer Garner joins Bryan Cranston in 'Wakefield'
- 'Girlfriends' Guide to Divorce' season 2 premiere react: Abby gets schooled in divorce
- New 'X-Files' promo asks, 'Are we being lied to?'
- 'Real Housewives' star Yolanda Foster and music producer David Foster are divorcing
- Morrissey wins the award for the worst sex writing
- Helen Mirren in talks to join Will Smith in 'Collateral Beauty'
- Nicholas Brendon opens up about suicide attempt on 'Dr. Phil'