Gilmore Girls will undoubtedly be back for the 2006-2007 season, but its two most important players may not be along for the ride. Nope, Alexis Bledel and Lauren Graham (left) aren’t pulling a David Caruso, but rather, it’s series masterminds Amy Sherman-Palladino and husband Dan Palladino who may be moving on to another project. The couple revealed to Entertainment Weekly’s Whitney Pastorek that The WB has agreed to a six-episode commitment for a Manhattan-set Tracy & Hepburn-esque series, but declined to tell her if they’d continue playing for Team Gilmore, too. Read more about it in the new issue, out Friday.
Posted November 22 2005 — 9:40 PM EST
- Read an excerpt from new YA thriller 'The Ones' -- exclusive
- David Milch read Kim Dickens 'amazing' new 'Deadwood' scenes
- 'The Simpsons': Jason Alexander to guest in Trump-tweaking episode
- Laurie Hernandez's dad used to joke about her competing on 'DWTS'
- Stephen Colbert does his best Beyoncé in ridiculous VMAs parody
- 'Pretty Little Liars' poll: Who will die in the summer finale?
- How Kiiara struck 'Gold' with an unlikely pop smash