Gilmore Girls will undoubtedly be back for the 2006-2007 season, but its two most important players may not be along for the ride. Nope, Alexis Bledel and Lauren Graham (left) aren’t pulling a David Caruso, but rather, it’s series masterminds Amy Sherman-Palladino and husband Dan Palladino who may be moving on to another project. The couple revealed to Entertainment Weekly’s Whitney Pastorek that The WB has agreed to a six-episode commitment for a Manhattan-set Tracy & Hepburn-esque series, but declined to tell her if they’d continue playing for Team Gilmore, too. Read more about it in the new issue, out Friday.
Posted November 22 2005 — 9:40 PM EST
- Will Smith raps 'Miami' at 'Suicide Squad' block party
- What to Watch: A cappella teams fight it out on 'Sing It On'
- 'American Horror Story' teasers released on Snapchat
- 'Black Mirror' casts 'Game of Thrones' actor, sets premiere date
- 'Arrested Development' may 'pull back' on Trump jokes in season 5
- 'Suits': Malcolm-Jamal Warner auditioned for the USA drama 4 times
- 'Gilmore Girls' creator says Rory and Lorelai can drink together now
- 'Planet of the Apes': See the Famous Faces Behind the Makeup
- Toronto Film Festival 2016: See First Look Images From This Year's Lineup
- 'One Tree Hill': Where Are They Now?
- 'Little Miss Sunshine': Where Are They Now?
- 'Harry Potter and the Cursed Child': 22 Magical Photos
- Comic-Con 2016: Celebs at the Biggest Day 4 Panels