It’s gray, gloomy, and icky cold outside PopWatch headquarters. But inside, we’re walkin’ on sunshine, people! Maybe it’s the Proloxil. Don’t believe me? Then you’d better check out their ad campaign. Just be warned: You could develop a sudden fear of lettuce.
Posted November 22 2005 — 9:50 PM EST
- 'Last Man on Earth' exclusive clip: Erica went to prison for WHAT?
- Jennifer Lopez goes country on Jennifer Nettles collaboration
- Tilda Swinton: 'I love arousing that rubbery feeling in dreams'
- Box office preview: 'Civil War' set to dethrone 'The Jungle Book'
- Kanye West, Nas team up for French Montana's 'Figure It Out' video
- Drake's 'Views' streamed over 250 million times in a week
- 'Outlander' author Diana Gabaldon and KC Dyer talk 'Finding Fraser'