Spontaneous dance outbursts rarely happen, butbe prepared to be thrown out of your chair when you hear mewithoutYou’s“January 1979” (think a more melodic Pixies). The driving drum beat, chunky guitars andaddictive refrain of “I will be your servant” are obvious causes forcelebration. Check out lead singer AaronWeiss flailing about like an ’80s teen diva in the video to see how entrancedyou can really get.
Posted November 23 2005 — 8:34 PM EST
- President Obama and Vice head to prison in 'Fixing the System' trailer
- Chris Messina in talks to play Ben Affleck's best friend in 'Live By Night'
- 'Minions' clears $1 billion at the worldwide box office
- Justin Bieber to spend several mornings with you on the 'Today' show
- 'Doubt': 'Good Wife' actor to star opposite Katherine Heigl
- The first trans director of 'Transparent' on his experiences with the show
- Miley Cyrus reveals what a rainbow tastes like during Tumblr Q&A
- 'American Horror Story: Hotel' First Look: 11 EW exclusive photos
- 17 photos of people you forgot hung out at the VMAs
- 24 Movies With Great Opening Scenes
- 'Survivor: Cambodia—Second Chance' Cast Photos Revealed!
- Where is the cast of 'Can't Hardly Wait' now?
- Céline Dion, Aaron Paul, Kate & Hayden and More!