Spontaneous dance outbursts rarely happen, butbe prepared to be thrown out of your chair when you hear mewithoutYou’s“January 1979” (think a more melodic Pixies). The driving drum beat, chunky guitars andaddictive refrain of “I will be your servant” are obvious causes forcelebration. Check out lead singer AaronWeiss flailing about like an ’80s teen diva in the video to see how entrancedyou can really get.
Posted November 23 2005 — 8:34 PM EST
- Lady Gaga is getting her own 'Monster High' doll
- Melissa McCarthy hosts 'SNL': Talk about it here
- Chiwetel Ejiofor says he'll never forgive Mark from 'Love Actually'
- Hear Disney princesses sing in their original languages
- Jesse Eisenberg says Lex Luthor in 'Batman v Superman' is a modern take
- Funko shares sneak peek at 'Suicide Squad' figures at Toy Fair 2016
- Jennifer Lawrence donates $2 million to Kentucky children's hospital