Spontaneous dance outbursts rarely happen, butbe prepared to be thrown out of your chair when you hear mewithoutYou’s“January 1979” (think a more melodic Pixies). The driving drum beat, chunky guitars andaddictive refrain of “I will be your servant” are obvious causes forcelebration. Check out lead singer AaronWeiss flailing about like an ’80s teen diva in the video to see how entrancedyou can really get.
Posted November 23 2005 — 8:34 PM EST
- Cindy Crawford is developing NBC series about fashion in the '80s
- Chris Pine reportedly signed for 'Wonder Woman'
- 'Orange Is the New Black': What happened to Nicky Nichols?
- 'Empire' creator goes behind the scenes of 'American Crime Story'
- 'SYTYCD' mentor blog: Travis Wall talks controversial elimination
- 'Doctor Who' is headed to theaters in September
- Aziz Ansari's Netflix comedy snags Claire Danes and more
- Stars go back to work! 'Scandal,' 'Arrow,' 'The Good Wife,' more return to set
- Charlie Hunnam and Excalibur glisten in 'King Arthur' first look photos
- Here are the 2015 games we're looking forward to most
- #50Scoops50Days: Keep up with the latest in fall TV news
- Ashley Madison profiles for TV's most famous adulterers
- The Hemsworths, Eva Longoria, Tom Cruise & More!