Spontaneous dance outbursts rarely happen, butbe prepared to be thrown out of your chair when you hear mewithoutYou’s“January 1979” (think a more melodic Pixies). The driving drum beat, chunky guitars andaddictive refrain of “I will be your servant” are obvious causes forcelebration. Check out lead singer AaronWeiss flailing about like an ’80s teen diva in the video to see how entrancedyou can really get.
Posted November 23 2005 — 8:34 PM EST
- Justin Timberlake is still doing the Carlton at golf tournaments
- 'The Magicians' season 2: See the premiere's first scene
- Comic-Con: See photos from the Harley Quinn costume contest
- 16 can't-miss Comic-Con Boomerangs from EW's Instagram account
- '24: Legacy' exists in same Jack Bauer universe
- 'Sherlock' Comic-Con panel reveals three key names to tease season 4
- Miles Teller joins Keith Urban onstage for 'My Girl'