Musique concrète, cubist jazz, surreal lounge-rock, orgasmic vocals: Crime and Dissonance is not your mother’s Ennio Morricone. The two-disc set focuses on the legendary composer’s free-form experimentalism of late-’60s/early-’70s Italian cinema. Tracks like ”Memento Riereazione Diverdita” are demented movies for your ears.
Crime and Dissonance Musique concrète, cubist jazz, surreal lounge-rock, orgasmic vocals: Crime and Dissonance is not your mother's Ennio Morricone...Crime and DissonanceJazz Musique concrète, cubist jazz, surreal lounge-rock, orgasmic vocals: Crime and Dissonance is not your mother's Ennio Morricone...2005-11-25
Genre: Jazz; Lead Performer: Ennio Morricone; Producer (group): lpecac
Posted January 17 2015 — 7:41 AM EST
- 'The Messengers' premiere: Heaven or hell?
- Casting Net: Ben Stiller confirms Penelope Cruz will be in 'Zoolander 2'
- 'Billy Lynn's Long Halftime Walk' gets Veteran's Day 2016 release
- Five Broadway tickets to snag before Tony nominations make it impossible
- 'Star Wars': 5 revelations from Carrie Fisher at Celebration Q&A
- 'Batman v Superman' trailer is here; official release by Zack Snyder follows leak
- Never-before-seen passage from Madeleine L'Engle's 'A Wrinkle in Time' found
- 'Orphan Black': So, you wanna date a clone?
- 'Star Wars': 15 behind-the-scenes 'Force Awakens' pics
- Dirty words on TV? 17 faves whose spew is par for the coarse
- TV Style: 3 costume pros on their '70s-'80s-'90s inspirations
- Madonna's Cone Bra turns 25: How this Gaultier lingerie's legacy lingers
- Naomi Campbell, Jessica & Rosario, the Star Wars Cast & More