It has its share of antic marvels, but it also unfolds in a stagy, all-magic-all-the-time zone. Harry (Daniel Radcliffe), competing in the Triwizard Tournament, experiences his first romantic stirrings, which come and go all too quickly.
Genre: Sci-fi and Fantasy; Starring: Rupert Grint, Daniel Radcliffe, Emma Watson, Robbie Coltrane, Tom Felton, Ralph Fiennes, Michael Gambon, Brendan Gleeson, Gary Oldman, Miranda Richardson, Alan Rickman, Maggie Smith, Timothy Spall, David Tennant; Director: Mike Newell; Author: Steven Kloves; Release Date Wide: 11/18/2005; Runtime (in minutes): 157; MPAA Rating: PG-13; Distributor: Warner Bros.
Posted November 25 2005 — 12:00 AM EST
- Music we loved this week: Robyn, Tink, Galantis and more
- What should Jon Stewart do next? Former 'Daily Show' correspondents offer advice
- The slasher film returns with a vengeance in 'Some Kind of Hate' trailer
- Resume Review: Kenny Ortega on 'HSM,' 'Dirty Dancing' & more
- Ranking Tom Cruise's craziest 'Mission: Impossible' stunts
- 'Big Brother': Jason reveals what name he almost called Liz on live TV
- Nile Rodgers explains why FOLD is totally different than other music festivals
- 'The Walking Dead' Season 6: 12 EW exclusive photos
- 10 must-have items from the 'Mad Men' auction: Exclusive
- Stars go back to work! 'Scandal,' 'Arrow,' 'The Good Wife,' more return to set
- Charlie Hunnam and Excalibur glisten in 'King Arthur' first look photos
- Here are the 2015 games we're looking forward to most
- Helen Mirren, Tom Cruise, The Baldwins & More!