It has its share of antic marvels, but it also unfolds in a stagy, all-magic-all-the-time zone. Harry (Daniel Radcliffe), competing in the Triwizard Tournament, experiences his first romantic stirrings, which come and go all too quickly.
Genre: Sci-fi and Fantasy; Starring: Rupert Grint, Daniel Radcliffe, Emma Watson, Robbie Coltrane, Tom Felton, Ralph Fiennes, Michael Gambon, Brendan Gleeson, Gary Oldman, Miranda Richardson, Alan Rickman, Maggie Smith, Timothy Spall, David Tennant; Director: Mike Newell; Author: Steven Kloves; Release Date Wide: 11/18/2005; Runtime (in minutes): 157; MPAA Rating: PG-13; Distributor: Warner Bros.
Posted November 25 2005 — 12:00 AM EST
- Can the 'Legends of Tomorrow' ever truly defeat Vandal Savage?
- EXCLUSIVE VIDEO: Ryan Reynolds on how he was forced into 'X-Men Origins: Wolverine'
- Casting Net: Taraji P. Henson to star in Hidden Figures
- 'Grey's Anatomy' star Ellen Pompeo on Meredith-centric midseason return
- Nasim Pedrad to play teenage boy in Fox pilot 'Chad: An American Boy'
- A house divided in 'House of Cards' season 4 trailer
- 'Gilmore Girls' revival casts former 'Bunheads' star Sutton Foster
- 30 Exclusive First Look Photos at the New Wizarding World of Harry Potter
- This Is What the Grammys Looked Like in 1996
- 'Beautiful Girls': Where Are They Now?
- 15 Musicians Who Banned Candidates From Using Their Songs
- See '90s Stars at the 1996 'Broken Arrow' Premiere
- 35 Tom Hiddleston Photos For His 35th Birthday