It has its share of antic marvels, but it also unfolds in a stagy, all-magic-all-the-time zone. Harry (Daniel Radcliffe), competing in the Triwizard Tournament, experiences his first romantic stirrings, which come and go all too quickly.
Genre: Sci-fi and Fantasy; Starring: Rupert Grint, Daniel Radcliffe, Emma Watson, Robbie Coltrane, Tom Felton, Ralph Fiennes, Michael Gambon, Brendan Gleeson, Gary Oldman, Miranda Richardson, Alan Rickman, Maggie Smith, Timothy Spall, David Tennant; Director: Mike Newell; Author: Steven Kloves; Release Date Wide: 11/18/2005; Runtime (in minutes): 157; MPAA Rating: PG-13; Distributor: Warner Bros.
Posted November 25 2005 — 12:00 AM EST
- Actor Judge Reinhold arrested in Texas on disorderly conduct charge
- Andy Grammer's emotional 'Fresh Eyes' video focuses on homelessness
- Box office: Office Christmas Party, Miss Sloane enter crowded slate
- Donald Trump remaining executive producer on new 'Celebrity Apprentice'
- Jennifer Lawrence, Arnold Schwarzenegger to appear on NBC's New Year's Eve special
- John Glenn honored by 'Hidden Figures' actor who plays him
- Writers Guild blasts Trump for slamming union leader over Carrier deal
- The 20 Best (And 5 Worst!) TV Shows of 2016
- EW's 2016 Entertainers of the Year
- The 20 Best Movies of 2016
- Finding 'La La Land': Director Damien Chazelle's 15 Influences for His New Musical Romance
- 38 Photos of Ian Somerhalder For His 38th Birthday
- 'The Bachelor' Season 21: Meet Nick's 30 Bachelorettes