It has its share of antic marvels, but it also unfolds in a stagy, all-magic-all-the-time zone. Harry (Daniel Radcliffe), competing in the Triwizard Tournament, experiences his first romantic stirrings, which come and go all too quickly.
Genre: Sci-fi and Fantasy; Starring: Rupert Grint, Daniel Radcliffe, Emma Watson, Robbie Coltrane, Tom Felton, Ralph Fiennes, Michael Gambon, Brendan Gleeson, Gary Oldman, Miranda Richardson, Alan Rickman, Maggie Smith, Timothy Spall, David Tennant; Director: Mike Newell; Author: Steven Kloves; Release Date Wide: 11/18/2005; Runtime (in minutes): 157; MPAA Rating: PG-13; Distributor: Warner Bros.
Posted November 25 2005 — 12:00 AM EST
- See the first trailer for Michael Bay's Benghazi movie
- Did 'Scream' just reveal the killer?
- Cindy Crawford is developing NBC series about fashion in the '80s
- Chris Pine reportedly signed for 'Wonder Woman'
- 'Orange Is the New Black': What happened to Nicky Nichols?
- 'Empire' creator goes behind the scenes of 'American Crime Story'
- 'SYTYCD' mentor blog: Travis Wall talks controversial elimination
- Stars go back to work! 'Scandal,' 'Arrow,' 'The Good Wife,' more return to set
- Charlie Hunnam and Excalibur glisten in 'King Arthur' first look photos
- Here are the 2015 games we're looking forward to most
- #50Scoops50Days: Keep up with the latest in fall TV news
- Ashley Madison profiles for TV's most famous adulterers
- The Hemsworths, Eva Longoria, Tom Cruise & More!