It has its share of antic marvels, but it also unfolds in a stagy, all-magic-all-the-time zone. Harry (Daniel Radcliffe), competing in the Triwizard Tournament, experiences his first romantic stirrings, which come and go all too quickly.
Genre: Sci-fi and Fantasy; Starring: Rupert Grint, Daniel Radcliffe, Emma Watson, Robbie Coltrane, Tom Felton, Ralph Fiennes, Michael Gambon, Brendan Gleeson, Gary Oldman, Miranda Richardson, Alan Rickman, Maggie Smith, Timothy Spall, David Tennant; Director: Mike Newell; Author: Steven Kloves; Release Date Wide: 11/18/2005; Runtime (in minutes): 157; MPAA Rating: PG-13; Distributor: Warner Bros.
Posted January 17 2015 — 7:41 AM EST
- Adrianne Palicki talks 'Agents of SHIELD' and Bobbi: 'a really interesting struggle for her'
- 'Justified': Jere Burns on Mikey's loyalty and THAT scene
- 'Being Mary Jane' director on portraying racism on TV
- 'Finding Carter' returns with its best hour yet
- 'Cougar Town' series finale: How the cul-de-sac crew said goodbye
- Casting Net: Hugh Jackman in 'Apostle Paul,' Stephen Amell in 'TMNT 2'
- Joni Mitchell hospitalized
- Woe-woe-woe: 23 signature sad songs of the past 20 years
- Jailbird watching: 13 memorable movie prisoners
- Will Ferrell's 15 greatest movie creations
- Julia Louis-Dreyfus in full bloom: New EW portraits
- 'Grey's Anatomy': 10 years, 20 defining moments
- Alicia, Nicki & Bey, Brooke Shields, Helen & Katie and More!