Nick Lachey and Jessica Simpson have split. Seriously. It’s not just another rumor making its way through the celebrity tabloids, but rather, as my sister noted during Thanksgiving dinner, ”they said it on the Today show, so it must be true.” Um, exactly. Or in other words, the couple’s spokesperson made the official announcement Wednesday. Let’s just hope a followup reality series, Divorcees!: Nick and Jessica, isn’t imminent.
Posted November 28 2005 — 3:07 PM EST
- Martin Scorsese doesn't think people remember his films
- 'Grey's Anatomy' to reveal Jackson-April status in special flashback episode
- Victoria Aveyard on new 'Red Queen' book: 'I feel really happy and evil turning the story on its head'
- Beyoncé once turned down a Coldplay collaboration
- Colin Farrell has 45 days to fall in love in 'The Lobster' trailer
- T.J. Miller reviews Super Bowl ads in Shock Top video
- 'Minority Report' screenwriter Scott Frank talks writing his first novel 'Shaker'