Nick Lachey and Jessica Simpson have split. Seriously. It’s not just another rumor making its way through the celebrity tabloids, but rather, as my sister noted during Thanksgiving dinner, ”they said it on the Today show, so it must be true.” Um, exactly. Or in other words, the couple’s spokesperson made the official announcement Wednesday. Let’s just hope a followup reality series, Divorcees!: Nick and Jessica, isn’t imminent.
Posted November 28 2005 — 3:07 PM EST
- Ranking Shania Twain's 37 singles in honor of her 50th birthday
- 'It Follows' director responds to Tarantino's criticism
- Kelly Clarkson covers Dolly Parton's 'Jolene'
- 'Survivor: Cambodia—Second Chance' cast reveals the players they are surprised got voted in
- Why Kim Dickens almost turned down 'Fear the Walking Dead'
- Quentin Tarantino and Kevin Smith talk about renting porn in new book excerpt
- 5 Seconds of Summer explain how Third Eye Blind influenced their new album
- 'American Horror Story: Hotel' First Look: 11 EW exclusive photos
- 17 photos of people you forgot hung out at the VMAs
- 24 Movies With Great Opening Scenes
- 'Survivor: Cambodia—Second Chance' Cast Photos Revealed!
- Where is the cast of 'Can't Hardly Wait' now?
- Emma Watson, Matt Damon, Helena Bonham Carter & More!