Nick Lachey and Jessica Simpson have split. Seriously. It’s not just another rumor making its way through the celebrity tabloids, but rather, as my sister noted during Thanksgiving dinner, ”they said it on the Today show, so it must be true.” Um, exactly. Or in other words, the couple’s spokesperson made the official announcement Wednesday. Let’s just hope a followup reality series, Divorcees!: Nick and Jessica, isn’t imminent.
Posted November 28 2005 — 3:07 PM EST
- 'Greenleaf' finale: Star Merle Dandridge spills season secrets
- Chris Brown already has new song a day after his arrest
- Disney's Tower of Terror ride gets January checkout date
- Rep. John Lewis crowd surfs in 'Late Show' appearance
- Judge Judy drama series in the works at CBS
- What if Zack Snyder directed classic literature adaptations?
- Jim Gaffigan, Olivia Thirlby join political thriller 'Chappaquiddick'
- 11 of the Best 'Mister Rogers' Neighborhood' Guest Stars
- 'Easy': 12 Exclusive First Look Photos
- First Look: Jyn Erso Toys from 'Rogue One: A Star Wars Story'
- Darth Vader, Voldemort, and 7 Other Pop Culture Comparisons to Donald Trump
- Celebrity Professors: See Stars Who Make the Grade
- 55 Books to Read This Fall