Author Beverly Cleary has struck a deal with Fox 2000 allowing them to produce a film centering on her popular children’s book character Ramona Quimby, according to Variety. (BTW, did you realize that kid is 50?) This news got me thinking, what other favorites from our collective childhoods deserve the big-screen treatment?
Posted November 30 2005 — 4:31 PM EST
- James Bay adds some tambourine to Rihanna, Kanye West's 'FourFiveSeconds'
- Constance Wu of 'Fresh Off the Boat' opens up about the show's controversial start
- Bill Cosby accuser tells her story
- Kelela and Arca team up for the gorgeous future-R&B track 'A Message'
- Elizabeth Henstridge talks 'Agents of SHIELD'...while playing 'Mario Kart'
- Modest Mouse share 'Of Course We Know,' announce tour dates
- Jon Stewart gives WWE foe the 'Daily Shoe'--below the belt