It’s not every day you’ll see Elizabeth Taylor, Will Smith, Elton John, and Nelson Mandela teaming up on a single project, but Dec. 1, of course, isn’t just any day – it’s World AIDS Day. And that’s why the aforementioned quartet, along with Sharon Stone, Tom Hanks, Rosie O’Donnell, Whoopi Goldberg, Alicia Keys, Ashley Judd, and prominent AIDS activists and doctors, are all appearing in a new ad campaign from designer Kenneth Cole to raise awareness of the global epidemic. Cole says he hopes the campaign helps remove some of the stigma surrounding the disease that still keeps people from getting tested and treated, and with an attention-grabbing Web site and tagline ”We all have AIDS,” PopWatch sincerely hopes they succeed.
Posted December 1 2005 — 7:52 PM EST
- Elizabeth Olsen on Scarlet Witch's outfit and powers
- See Beck cover Prince's 'Raspberry Beret'
- Jimmy Kimmel has the perfect 'Game of Thrones' Mother's Day gift
- Mike Posner's new album is about 'being brutally honest'
- Daisy Ridley celebrates 'Star Wars' Day
- Chris Evans and Jimmy Fallon poured water down each other's pants
- 'Frozen' fans launch #GiveElsaAGirlfriend Campaign