From Ziggy Stardust to an electrical wizard: The rock musician has signed on to play inventor Nikola Tesla in Christopher Nolan’s magician-versus-magician drama The Prestige, his first role in five years.
Posted December 2 2005 — 12:00 AM EST
- Ben Affleck and Jennifer Garner are getting divorced
- Rob Thomas details new solo album 'The Great Unknown'
- See the first extended look at 'Rory McIlroy PGA Tour'
- Rick Moody to write memoir detailing his second marriage
- Kaitlyn on 'Bachelorette' talk with Shawn
- Nick Zano joins 'Minority Report'
- 'Suite Life' stars Dylan and Cole Sprouse swapped places at their NYU graduation
- 27 TV faves you forgot were in 'Seinfeld' episodes
- 'X-Files' returns: David Duchovny and Gillian Anderson in new EW portraits
- Comic-Con 2005: How buzziest projects panned out
- 'Survivor' cast thanks YOU for Second Chances in new pics
- 'Ant-Man': 7 EW exclusive new character posters
- Ricky Martin, Tina & Jane, Paul Rudd and More!