Need further proof that Oasis really are the next Beatles? The influence of Lennon & Co. can be heard in the video for “Let There Be Love”, the third single off Don’t Believe the Truth. Though the title riffs on “Let It Be,” the melody sounds more like “Imagine,” doesn’t it? The song has quite a presence, but doesn’t pack the same punch as “Wonderwall.”
Posted December 2 2005 — 7:47 PM EST
- James Bay adds some tambourine to Rihanna, Kanye West's 'FourFiveSeconds'
- Bill Cosby accuser tells her story
- Kelela and Arca team up for the gorgeous future-R&B track 'A Message'
- Elizabeth Henstridge talks 'Agents of SHIELD'...while playing 'Mario Kart'
- Jon Stewart gives WWE foe the 'Daily Shoe'--below the belt
- Comedian Matt Braunger on pilot season, his new album 'Big Dumb Animal,' and the science of titles
- 'Agents of SHIELD' eyes Skye's arc: 'Birth of a superhero'