Need further proof that Oasis really are the next Beatles? The influence of Lennon & Co. can be heard in the video for “Let There Be Love”, the third single off Don’t Believe the Truth. Though the title riffs on “Let It Be,” the melody sounds more like “Imagine,” doesn’t it? The song has quite a presence, but doesn’t pack the same punch as “Wonderwall.”
Posted December 2 2005 — 7:47 PM EST
- First Look: See Rob Riggle as 'Gator Dan' on 'Fresh Off the Boat'
- Netflix renews 'Narcos' for season 2
- Eddie Redmayne: 'The Danish Girl' was 'an extraordinary experience'
- Meet the new Transporter: Ed Skrein has refueled the action franchise
- 6 times Cate Blanchett transformed to play real people on the big screen
- Black Sabbath announce farewell tour
- 'Spectre' poster: James Bond is dressed to kill
- 8 most polarizing celebrities in 'Dancing With the Stars' history
- All the VMAs 2015 performances graded
- VMAs 2015 Red Carpet: See All the Looks!
- 16 TV characters who stuck around longer than expected
- Behind Lady Gaga's killer look in 'American Horror Story: Hotel'
- Heidi & Howie, Chris Evans, Kelly Rowland and More!