Need further proof that Oasis really are the next Beatles? The influence of Lennon & Co. can be heard in the video for “Let There Be Love”, the third single off Don’t Believe the Truth. Though the title riffs on “Let It Be,” the melody sounds more like “Imagine,” doesn’t it? The song has quite a presence, but doesn’t pack the same punch as “Wonderwall.”
Posted January 18 2015 — 7:47 AM EST
- Kevin Hart to receive Comedic Genius Award at MTV Movie Awards
- Weinstein Company acquires Matthew McConaughey-starring 'Gold'
- David Beckham stars in a new underwear ad... with James Corden?
- Colin Trevorrow to direct 'Book of Henry' following 'Jurassic World' release
- Michelle Obama to appear on 'The Tonight Show'
- Listen to EW's Sirius XM spotlight on the women of comedy, featuring Kristen Schaal
- De La Soul to fund new album via Kickstarter
- Will Ferrell's 15 greatest movie creations
- Julia Louis-Dreyfus in full bloom: New EW portraits
- 'Grey's Anatomy': 10 years, 20 defining moments
- 'Batman v. Superman' character portraits: Like the looks?
- 'American Crime Story' cast: Think each actor looks the part?
- Blake Shelton, Destiny's Child, Claire & Don and More!