Need further proof that Oasis really are the next Beatles? The influence of Lennon & Co. can be heard in the video for “Let There Be Love”, the third single off Don’t Believe the Truth. Though the title riffs on “Let It Be,” the melody sounds more like “Imagine,” doesn’t it? The song has quite a presence, but doesn’t pack the same punch as “Wonderwall.”
Posted December 2 2005 — 7:47 PM EST
- See Ryan Reynolds give Conan O’Brien a massage as Deadpool (with panda tears)
- Kevin Bacon campaigns for more male nudity in Hollywood in mock PSA
- See the first trailer for Ryan Reynolds' 'Deadpool'
- 'Playing House' season 2 premiere react: Did you find the BFFs' return 'totes kewl'?
- 'SYTYCD' mentor blog: Travis Wall on that 'uncomfortable' Twitter save
- Casting Net: Will Smith replaces Hugh Jackman in 'Collateral Beauty'
- 9 spoilers on 'Grey’s Anatomy,' 'Scandal,' 'Murder'