Sure, he’s Dead, but be Grateful for this: His art adorns a limited edition of Birkenstocks, the trademark shoe of his fans. Who doesn’t need good arch support for a long, strange trip?
Posted December 2 2005 — 12:00 AM EST
- Jimmy Fallon impersonates Ryan Lochte at the VMAs
- Beyoncé dedicates Video of the Year VMA to New Orleans
- Laurie Hernandez takes ideal selfie with Kanye West at the VMAs
- VMAs 2016: DNCE wins Best New Artist
- 'DWTS' may bring back Cheryl Burke and Derek Hough
- VMAs 2016: Beyoncé wins female video of the year
- Teyana Taylor, star of Kanye's 'Fade' video, was on 'Super Sweet 16'