Sure, he’s Dead, but be Grateful for this: His art adorns a limited edition of Birkenstocks, the trademark shoe of his fans. Who doesn’t need good arch support for a long, strange trip?
Posted December 2 2005 — 12:00 AM EST
- See Ewan McGregor, Seal, and Gary Oldman perform David Bowie songs at tribute concert
- Mick Jagger helped Bobby Cannavale play a troubled exec on 'Vinyl'
- 10 most outrageous quotes from Mickey Rourke's Alec Baldwin interview
- Conan O'Brien mimics Cam Newton in 'Post-Joke Press Conference'
- Second City establishes Harold Ramis Film School in Chicago
- See the trailer and read an excerpt from Veronica Rossi's 'Riders' -- exclusive
- Kelly Clarkson announces new book with daughter River Rose