Sure, he’s Dead, but be Grateful for this: His art adorns a limited edition of Birkenstocks, the trademark shoe of his fans. Who doesn’t need good arch support for a long, strange trip?
Posted December 2 2005 — 12:00 AM EST
- Dwayne Johnson pals around with 'Jumanji' costars in new set video
- Matt LeBlanc to host 'Top Gear' for another two seasons
- Drake releases short film 'Please Forgive Me'
- What to Watch: Stephen Colbert goes live to mock the debate
- 'Simpsons' season premiere has coincidental Arnold Palmer reference
- Amy Schumer made out with her boyfriend on Kiss Cam at the Mets game
- 'Quantico' postmortem: Showrunner talks crafting this year's crisis