A dense, proudly complicated drama of geopolitical intrigue that has a lot of big, important things to say about big, important things (oil, the CIA, the media, everything), and doesn’t care whether audiences understand what’s being said.
Genre: Mystery and Thriller; Starring: George Clooney, Matt Damon, Amanda Peet, Alexander Siddig; Director: Stephen Gaghan; Author: Robert Baer, Stephen Gaghan; Release Date Wide: 12/09/2005; Runtime (in minutes): 126; MPAA Rating: R; Distributor: Warner Bros.
Posted December 2 2005 — 12:00 AM EST
- The slasher film returns with a vengeance in 'Some Kind of Hate' trailer
- Resume Review: Kenny Ortega on 'HSM,' 'Dirty Dancing' & more
- Ranking Tom Cruise's craziest 'Mission: Impossible' stunts
- 'Big Brother': Jason reveals what name he almost called Liz on live TV
- Nile Rodgers explains why FOLD is totally different than other music festivals
- 9 TV characters we wish were our camp counselors
- Read an exclusive excerpt from Jennifer E. Smith's 'Hello, Goodbye, and Everything in Between'
- 'The Walking Dead' Season 6: 12 EW exclusive photos
- 10 must-have items from the 'Mad Men' auction: Exclusive
- Stars go back to work! 'Scandal,' 'Arrow,' 'The Good Wife,' more return to set
- Charlie Hunnam and Excalibur glisten in 'King Arthur' first look photos
- Here are the 2015 games we're looking forward to most
- Helen Mirren, Tom Cruise, The Baldwins & More!