We’ll skip our rant about Rent’s mangling of New York City geography (love that Tompkins Square Park subway station), but we gotta ask: Who decided to set the movie in 1989, despite the song lyric about 1991’s Thelma & Louise? There is no future, there is no past…but, dudes, there is IMDb. Look into it.
Posted December 2 2005 — 12:00 AM EST
- Tyler Perry shares touching tribute from Bobbi Kristina Brown's funeral
- See Hugh Jackman bring back the ALS Ice Bucket Challenge
- See Beyoncé birthday wishes from Gwyneth Paltrow, Blue Ivy, and more
- See Kevin Bacon's sweet anniversary tribute to Kyra Sedgwick
- Idris Elba addresses James Bond casting speculation
- Jimmy Fallon thanks Madame Tussauds for making a wax figure of Grumpy Cat
- Chris Evans on more Captain America: 'If Marvel wants me, they got me'
- Force Friday: See Hasbro's 'Star Wars: The Force Awakens' toys
- How three worlds collided for the Shondaland cast shoot: See the exclusive photos
- 8 most polarizing celebrities in 'Dancing With the Stars' history
- All the VMAs 2015 performances graded
- VMAs 2015 Red Carpet: See All the Looks!
- Dakota Johnson, Keanu Reeves, Bar Refaeli & More!