We’ll skip our rant about Rent’s mangling of New York City geography (love that Tompkins Square Park subway station), but we gotta ask: Who decided to set the movie in 1989, despite the song lyric about 1991’s Thelma & Louise? There is no future, there is no past…but, dudes, there is IMDb. Look into it.
Posted December 2 2005 — 12:00 AM EST
- Science fiction-thriller 'Arrival' to open Fantastic Fest
- 'Scrubs' vet John C. McGinley battles demons in 'Stan Against Evil'
- 'The Girl on the Train': Why Paula Hawkins didn't write the screenplay
- R.E.M. to reissue 'Out of Time' for 25th anniversary
- 'Stranger Things' star sings Amy Winehouse in throwback video
- Katy Perry sends sympathy to 'Catfish' victim: 'My heart goes out to him'
- Kate Beckinsale stars in exclusive 'The Disappointments Room' photos