We’ll skip our rant about Rent’s mangling of New York City geography (love that Tompkins Square Park subway station), but we gotta ask: Who decided to set the movie in 1989, despite the song lyric about 1991’s Thelma & Louise? There is no future, there is no past…but, dudes, there is IMDb. Look into it.
Posted January 17 2015 — 7:41 AM EST
- HBO orders David Fincher's 1980s music video comedy
- What 'Mad Men' owes to 'Scooby-Doo'
- Arnold Schwarzenegger acts out his film career highlights in 6 minutes with James Corden
- Ellen Albertini Dow, 'Wedding Singer’ rapping grandmother, dies at 101
- 'Django Unchained' actress pleads no contest to disturbing the peace
- Jimmy Fallon, Jack Black go to Extreme: Watch their 'More Than Words' tribute
- Jeremy Renner says he got in 'internet trouble' for Black Widow comment
- 'Pitch Perfect 2' costume designer's fashion notes
- Mourning after: Best TV episodes after a key character died
- NSYNC hair, revisited on 'It's Gonna Be May' meme day
- 'Outlander' sweats details so Lallybroch feels like home
- 'Grey's Anatomy': How 10 characters/actors exited the show
- Gisele Bündchen, Patrick Dempsey, Rosamund Pike & More!