Röyksopp, the Norwegian duo that emerged on the electronica scene with Melody AM in 2001, returned earlier this year with The Understanding. Listen to “What Else Is There?”, their eerie new single about dying, featuring the powerful vocals of Karin Dreifer (The Knife). The jaw-dropping video includes Dreifer’s ghostly self floating through vacant streets, buildings, fields, and the stunning image of fruit that grows hair, Dreifer’s floating feet “bleeding” milk, and a levitating house that disintegrates into the sky. Why aren’t more videos this inventive?
Posted January 18 2015 — 7:47 AM EST
- 'Hunger Games' star Amandla Stenberg responds to Baltimore riots
- Michael Fassbender and Marion Cotillard look fair and foul in 'Macbeth'
- Courteney Cox hints this 'Friends' cast member always 'flakes' on reunions
- Here's the 'True Detective' trailer recut with Natalie Imbruglia's 'Torn'
- USA Network's new show has f-bombing ad campaign
- Robert Downey Jr.: Why 'Ultron' filming was 'closest I’ve felt to the first Iron Man'