Röyksopp, the Norwegian duo that emerged on the electronica scene with Melody AM in 2001, returned earlier this year with The Understanding. Listen to “What Else Is There?”, their eerie new single about dying, featuring the powerful vocals of Karin Dreifer (The Knife). The jaw-dropping video includes Dreifer’s ghostly self floating through vacant streets, buildings, fields, and the stunning image of fruit that grows hair, Dreifer’s floating feet “bleeding” milk, and a levitating house that disintegrates into the sky. Why aren’t more videos this inventive?
Posted December 5 2005 — 9:49 PM EST
- Interracial marriage drama 'Loving' acquired by Focus Features
- Lady Gaga is getting her own 'Monster High' doll
- Melissa McCarthy hosts 'SNL': Talk about it here
- Chiwetel Ejiofor says he'll never forgive Mark from 'Love Actually'
- Hear Disney princesses sing in their original languages
- Jesse Eisenberg says Lex Luthor in 'Batman v Superman' is a modern take
- Funko shares sneak peek at 'Suicide Squad' figures at Toy Fair 2016