Röyksopp, the Norwegian duo that emerged on the electronica scene with Melody AM in 2001, returned earlier this year with The Understanding. Listen to “What Else Is There?”, their eerie new single about dying, featuring the powerful vocals of Karin Dreifer (The Knife). The jaw-dropping video includes Dreifer’s ghostly self floating through vacant streets, buildings, fields, and the stunning image of fruit that grows hair, Dreifer’s floating feet “bleeding” milk, and a levitating house that disintegrates into the sky. Why aren’t more videos this inventive?
Posted December 5 2005 — 9:49 PM EST
- 'Dancing With the Stars': And the winner is...
- Len Goodman is coming back to 'DWTS'
- Casting Net: Ryan Gosling eyed to play Neil Armstrong in biopic
- Trump rivals will get their equal air time on NBC stations
- 'NCIS' postmortem: Emily Wickersham reacts to Bishop's marriage troubles
- See the same-sex romance that was deleted from 'Love Actually'
- Kurt Cobain makes first Billboard chart appearance as solo artist