Oops! Kudos to the pranksters who punk’d us and other entertainment news sites who linked to a supposed trove of new Paris Hilton recordings on MySpace.com. According to MTV News (which also fell for the hoax), only one song was real; the rest were fakes. Sorry, scoffers, but you’ll have to find some other reason to sneer at La Hilton.
Posted December 5 2005 — 2:23 PM EST
- 'Castle': Will Stana Katic's Beckett die in the finale?
- John Oliver sums up the last 17 years for cicadas
- Radiohead erases internet presence
- U2's The Edge performs acoustic set at Sistine Chapel
- GLAAD report card finds Hollywood films ‘lag far behind’
- This Week's Cover: Kit Harington on his 'Game of Thrones' revival
- J.K. Rowling apologizes for killing Remus Lupin
- 'Wayward Pines' Season 2: Exclusive Photos of the New Main Cast
- See President Obama's Very First White House Correspondents Dinner
- 13 Times Real Pain Inspired Great Art
- Destiny's Child's Best Matching Outfits Through the Years
- 'The Simpsons': See the Voices Behind Your Favorite Characters
- All the Photos From Beyonce's 'Formation' Tour