Can’t get enough Ricky Gervais? Seen every episode of The Office and Extras? You’ll be able to get an additional Gervais fix for the next few weeks, thanks to England’s Guardian newspaper, which is hosting The Ricky Gervais Show, a series of 12 half-hour podcasts featuring funny chatter from Gervais and his pals. Available now is the first episode, where Gervais, writing/directing partner Stephen Merchant, and fellow funnyman Karl Pilkington have a hilariously frustrating (and occasionally profane) conversation about modern technology. ”I’ve never heard such drivel,” complains Gervais. Neither have I – though, as drivel goes, it’s pretty awesome.
Posted January 18 2015 — 7:47 AM EST
- '12 Monkeys' exec producer: THAT Ramse arc 'planned from the first minute'
- Prince sued in recording battle over 'Voice' singer Judith Hill
- James Bond enters a 'hurricane' in first 'Spectre' teaser
- 'Legend of Zelda' for Wii U delayed
- Kit Harington fights terrorism in 'Spooks: The Greater Good' trailer
- Billie Joe Armstrong musical 'These Paper Bullets!' coming to LA, NYC
- 'It Follows': The story behind the score
- 'Grey's Anatomy': 10 years, 20 defining moments
- 'Batman v. Superman' character portraits: Like the looks?
- 'American Crime Story' cast: Think each actor looks the part?
- Double trouble: Movie/TV characters who fight themselves
- Patricia Field on 5 costume gigs before she got 'Younger'
- Katy Perry, Kenny & Taylor, Josh Peck and More!