Can’t get enough Ricky Gervais? Seen every episode of The Office and Extras? You’ll be able to get an additional Gervais fix for the next few weeks, thanks to England’s Guardian newspaper, which is hosting The Ricky Gervais Show, a series of 12 half-hour podcasts featuring funny chatter from Gervais and his pals. Available now is the first episode, where Gervais, writing/directing partner Stephen Merchant, and fellow funnyman Karl Pilkington have a hilariously frustrating (and occasionally profane) conversation about modern technology. ”I’ve never heard such drivel,” complains Gervais. Neither have I – though, as drivel goes, it’s pretty awesome.
Posted December 5 2005 — 9:10 PM EST
- 'Agent Carter' takes on Tinseltown in season 2 teaser
- Idris Elba 'nearly died' filming 'Beasts of No Nation'
- Zach Galligan wants to return for 'Gremlins 3'
- Hear Erykah Badu and Andre 3000 team up for 'Hello'
- 'Gods of Egypt' director: 'Our casting choices should have been more diverse'
- Patti LaBelle spends Thanksgiving with pie fan James Wright
- Hear Sia's new single 'One Million Bullets'