Can’t get enough Ricky Gervais? Seen every episode of The Office and Extras? You’ll be able to get an additional Gervais fix for the next few weeks, thanks to England’s Guardian newspaper, which is hosting The Ricky Gervais Show, a series of 12 half-hour podcasts featuring funny chatter from Gervais and his pals. Available now is the first episode, where Gervais, writing/directing partner Stephen Merchant, and fellow funnyman Karl Pilkington have a hilariously frustrating (and occasionally profane) conversation about modern technology. ”I’ve never heard such drivel,” complains Gervais. Neither have I – though, as drivel goes, it’s pretty awesome.
Posted December 5 2005 — 9:10 PM EST
- Alec Baldwin calls out brother Stephen during 'SNL' debate cold open
- Benedict Cumberbatch to host final 'SNL' before election
- Supreme Court Justice Ruth Bader Ginsburg set to perform in an opera
- 'Ghostbusters' director gets 'choked up' by supportive fans
- Miley Cyrus storms Virginia college to campaign for Hillary Clinton
- Lauryn Hill gives powerful performance of 'Rebel' on 'Charlie Rose'
- 'Jessica Jones' season 2: Showrunner promises all-female directors