”Can I get a…sitcom?” The reverend, political candidate, talking head, and sometime actor is in talks with CBS for a script called Al in the Family. We couldn’t have made up a better title ourselves.
Posted December 9 2005 — 12:00 AM EST
- Director Park Chan-wook returns with trailer for 'The Handmaiden'
- Matt Damon on Jimmy Kimmel feud: 'I don't see anything funny about it'
- Nyle DiMarco reads to Deaf kids in 'adorable' video
- Seth Meyers thinks Donald Trump is secretly broke
- Fox renews John Cena's 'American Grit' for season 2
- Maya Rudolph to guest-star on 'Brooklyn Nine-Nine'