Cinderella Man may not be down for the count. In fact, it might have Braveheart potential. Both films were critical hits released in late spring and starred A-list leading men from Down Under. Cinderella has so far grossed just $61.6 million domestically; Braveheart had collected $67 million by this point. Nominated for 10 Oscars, it won five, including Best Picture. Cinderella’s Dec. 6 DVD release can’t hurt, and Universal appears ready to push hard, as Cinderella and Munich look like the studio’s main contenders for top prizes.
Posted December 9 2005 — 12:00 AM EST
- EXCLUSIVE VIDEO: Ryan Reynolds wants 9 daughters
- 'Scandal' star Bellamy Young talks Mellie's presidential chances
- Milo Ventimiglia to reprise his role as Jess in the 'Gilmore Girls' revival
- EXCLUSIVE VIDEO: Ryan Reynolds reacts to 'Deadpool' costars' viral moment
- EXCLUSIVE VIDEO: Ryan Reynolds on the man who made his 'penis look perfect'
- Adele's 'Carpool Karaoke' clip smashes YouTube records
- EXCLUSIVE VIDEO: Ryan Reynolds remembers first date with Blake Lively
- 30 Exclusive First Look Photos at the New Wizarding World of Harry Potter
- This Is What the Grammys Looked Like in 1996
- 'Beautiful Girls': Where Are They Now?
- 15 Musicians Who Banned Candidates From Using Their Songs
- See '90s Stars at the 1996 'Broken Arrow' Premiere
- 35 Tom Hiddleston Photos For His 35th Birthday