Maybe you used to call Norway’s Green Carnation “prog rock.” Not anymore. The Acoustic Verses (out in late January) replaces powerful electric guitar with delicately plucked acoustic ones. Lead singer Kjetil Nordhus is trying on mellower vocals. Listen to the Celtic strings on “Alone,” based on an Edgar Allan Poe poem.
Posted December 9 2005 — 9:29 PM EST
- Deadpool makes a cameo in new 'Fantastic Four' trailer
- Drake disses Meek Mill during OVO Fest set
- Ellen DeGeneres tweets support for Amy Schumer after gun control speech
- 'Significant Mother' react: What did you think?
- Casting Net: Ali Larter returns for 'Resident Evil: The Final Chapter'
- Amazon defends making a TV show with Woody Allen
- Gwen Stefani and Gavin Rossdale are divorcing