Maybe you used to call Norway’s Green Carnation “prog rock.” Not anymore. The Acoustic Verses (out in late January) replaces powerful electric guitar with delicately plucked acoustic ones. Lead singer Kjetil Nordhus is trying on mellower vocals. Listen to the Celtic strings on “Alone,” based on an Edgar Allan Poe poem.
Posted December 9 2005 — 9:29 PM EST
- Sandra Bullock speaks out against media's treatment of women
- Prince pulls discography from Spotify, Apple Music and more
- Miss USA headed to Reelz after being dumped by NBC
- 'Terminator Genisys' reviews: What are the critics saying?
- Rihanna's 'Bitch Better Have My Money' video is bonkers--and totally NSFW
- 'Sesame Street's' Maria is departing after more than 40 years
- Casting Net: Michael Ian Black and Missi Pyle sign on for 'Slash'