Maybe you used to call Norway’s Green Carnation “prog rock.” Not anymore. The Acoustic Verses (out in late January) replaces powerful electric guitar with delicately plucked acoustic ones. Lead singer Kjetil Nordhus is trying on mellower vocals. Listen to the Celtic strings on “Alone,” based on an Edgar Allan Poe poem.
Posted December 9 2005 — 9:29 PM EST
- 'Game of Thrones': Red Wedding actor breaks silence on surprise return
- 'Game of Thrones' producer on the return of THAT character
- Madonna fires back at BET after Twitter diss: 'I will shade you'
- Here's how Mindy Kaling pranked B.J. Novak on 'The Office'
- Edward Sharpe and the Magnetic Zeros host vow renewal at N.C. show
- Hugh Jackman congratulates class of 2016 with graduation throwback pic
- 'Kung Fury' director teases a sequel
- The Best Summer Vacations in Movies
- See Exclusive Behind-the-Scenes Photos From Disney Channel Original Movies
- Getting 'Close' With Nick Jonas: See EW's Exclusive Cover Shoot
- Carpool Karaoke: James Corden's Most-Watched Videos
- The Most Famous Swimsuit Scenes From TV and Movies
- See All of Entertainment Weekly's X-Men Covers