Maybe you used to call Norway’s Green Carnation “prog rock.” Not anymore. The Acoustic Verses (out in late January) replaces powerful electric guitar with delicately plucked acoustic ones. Lead singer Kjetil Nordhus is trying on mellower vocals. Listen to the Celtic strings on “Alone,” based on an Edgar Allan Poe poem.
Posted December 9 2005 — 9:29 PM EST
- Clark Gregg on whether 'Agents of SHIELD' will ever encounter mutants
- Watch Aladdin and Jasmine reunite for 'A Whole New World'
- New York Comic Con: What we learned from the 'Once Upon a Time' panel
- See Dwayne Johnson's latest post-gym dance moves
- Ava DuVernay, Catherine Hardwicke respond to Hollywood gender discrimination probe
- There will be magazine cover drama in Lifetime's 'Melrose Place' movie
- 'Blindspot' gets full season order