Robert Sabuda, 40, doesn’t do those cheesy $2 pop-up books. His intricate works, like the new Winter’s Tale (Little Simon, $26.95), take more than eight months to design. Then a team of 1,000 workers assembles each book by hand, producing 15,000 copies a week. ”No machine can come close to getting the type of skill you need to fold and glue these figures,” he says.
Posted December 9 2005 — 12:00 AM EST
- Netflix's 'Lady Dynamite' adds Patton Oswalt, Sarah Silverman to guest cast
- See exclusive new art from 'The Angry Birds Movie'
- Heavy metal meets demonic mayhem in 'Deathgasm' trailer
- 'Star Wars Battlefront' beta arriving in October
- Helena Bonham Carter cast in Nick Hornby's adaptation of 'Love, Nina'
- Spielberg predicts superhero movies will go 'the way of the Western'
- Joaquin Phoenix talks 'Doctor Strange' rumors, views on franchise films
- All the VMAs 2015 performances graded
- VMAs 2015 Red Carpet: See All the Looks!
- 16 TV characters who stuck around longer than expected
- Behind Lady Gaga's killer look in 'American Horror Story: Hotel'
- 'American Horror Story: Hotel' First Look: 11 EW exclusive photos
- Diane Kruger, Padma Lakshmi, Elle Fanning & More!