For those of you who find Britney Spears’ everyday oeuvre too cerebral and slow-paced, welcome to B in the Mix, The Remixes. Falling on the spaz continuum between disco Sprockets and a gingko-mad Tae Bo instructor, B in the Mix amps already-aggressive singles like ”Toxic” and ”Me Against the Music” to brain-popping levels of synth spiraling, and sad-eyed slow jams like ”Everytime” and ”Don’t Let Me Be the Last to Know” into Hi-NRG bursts. This party is BYORB (Bring Your Own Red Bull); without it, you might not be able to keep up.
B in the Mix, The Remixes For those of you who find Britney Spears' everyday oeuvre too cerebral and slow-paced, welcome to B in the Mix, The Remixes. Falling...B in the Mix, The RemixesPop For those of you who find Britney Spears' everyday oeuvre too cerebral and slow-paced, welcome to B in the Mix, The Remixes. Falling...2005-12-12
Genre: Pop; Lead Performer: Britney Spears; Producer (group): Jive Records
Posted December 12 2005 — 12:00 AM EST
- Jimmy Kimmel breaks down the Miley Cyrus/Nicki Minaj confrontation using emojis
- New Bond author says Idris Elba is ‘too street’ to play 007
- Daniel Craig: My Bond is 'not as sexist and misogynistic' as past ones
- Simon Pegg shares behind-the-scenes 'Star Trek Beyond' outtakes
- How well can Demi Lovato & Roseanne Barr name that celebrity?
- 'Longmire' is back: See the season 4 trailer
- Chris Christie on Donald Trump: 'Life is a strange ride'
- VMAs 2015 Red Carpet: See All the Looks!
- 16 TV characters who stuck around longer than expected
- Behind Lady Gaga's killer look in 'American Horror Story: Hotel'
- 'American Horror Story: Hotel' First Look: 11 EW exclusive photos
- 17 photos of people you forgot hung out at the VMAs
- Kendall Jenner, Jamie Dornan, Katie Holmes & More!