For those of you who find Britney Spears’ everyday oeuvre too cerebral and slow-paced, welcome to B in the Mix, The Remixes. Falling on the spaz continuum between disco Sprockets and a gingko-mad Tae Bo instructor, B in the Mix amps already-aggressive singles like ”Toxic” and ”Me Against the Music” to brain-popping levels of synth spiraling, and sad-eyed slow jams like ”Everytime” and ”Don’t Let Me Be the Last to Know” into Hi-NRG bursts. This party is BYORB (Bring Your Own Red Bull); without it, you might not be able to keep up.
B in the Mix, The Remixes For those of you who find Britney Spears' everyday oeuvre too cerebral and slow-paced, welcome to B in the Mix, The Remixes. Falling...B in the Mix, The RemixesPop For those of you who find Britney Spears' everyday oeuvre too cerebral and slow-paced, welcome to B in the Mix, The Remixes. Falling...2005-12-12
Genre: Pop; Lead Performer: Britney Spears; Producer (group): Jive Records
Posted December 12 2005 — 12:00 AM EST
- Seth Meyers mocks Donald Trump's Obamacare response
- Justin Timberlake on his voting booth selfie: 'I had no idea!'
- Elijah Wood turned down the chance to fight Daniel Radcliffe
- Justin Timberlake and Jimmy Fallon prove they're totally best friends
- What to Watch Thursday: Joel McHale tackles 'The Great Indoors'
- Justin Timberlake, Jimmy Fallon sing 'Ironic' at summer camp
- 'Survivor': Jeff Probst addresses this week's panic attack
- The 16 Best Halloween Movies to Stream Right Now
- Hillary Clinton Through The Years
- 'Hamilton' Stars Go Old-School for Vintage Portraits
- 'The Walking Dead': Exclusive Season Premiere Storyboards
- 'Gilmore Girls' Trailer: A Deep Dive Into the Return to Stars Hollow
- 15 Ultimate Halloween Movie Picks, From Horror-Loving Actors and Filmmakers