For those of you who find Britney Spears’ everyday oeuvre too cerebral and slow-paced, welcome to B in the Mix, The Remixes. Falling on the spaz continuum between disco Sprockets and a gingko-mad Tae Bo instructor, B in the Mix amps already-aggressive singles like ”Toxic” and ”Me Against the Music” to brain-popping levels of synth spiraling, and sad-eyed slow jams like ”Everytime” and ”Don’t Let Me Be the Last to Know” into Hi-NRG bursts. This party is BYORB (Bring Your Own Red Bull); without it, you might not be able to keep up.
B in the Mix, The Remixes For those of you who find Britney Spears' everyday oeuvre too cerebral and slow-paced, welcome to B in the Mix, The Remixes. Falling...B in the Mix, The RemixesPop For those of you who find Britney Spears' everyday oeuvre too cerebral and slow-paced, welcome to B in the Mix, The Remixes. Falling...2005-12-12
Genre: Pop; Lead Performer: Britney Spears; Producer (group): Jive Records
Posted December 12 2005 — 12:00 AM EST
- 'Frozen' musical selects city for world premiere before Broadway
- 'The Big Bang Theory' shocker: Bernadette's big news!
- Here are all the featured artists on Kanye West's new album
- 'Deadpool' screenwriters 'trying to get a jump on' sequel
- Martin Shkreli wants to be the sole owner of Kanye West's new album
- See a preview of Kanye West's videogame, about his mother going to heaven
- Box office preview: 'Deadpool' to demolish 'Zoolander 2,' 'How To Be Single'
- Check out the new Maz Kanata 'Star Wars' action figure
- Burt Reynolds Through the Years
- 'The Walking Dead’: Exclusive EW Portraits
- Exclusive Look at 'The Walking Dead' Midseason Return
- 30 Exclusive First Look Photos at the New Wizarding World of Harry Potter
- This Is What the Grammys Looked Like in 1996