For those of you who find Britney Spears’ everyday oeuvre too cerebral and slow-paced, welcome to B in the Mix, The Remixes. Falling on the spaz continuum between disco Sprockets and a gingko-mad Tae Bo instructor, B in the Mix amps already-aggressive singles like ”Toxic” and ”Me Against the Music” to brain-popping levels of synth spiraling, and sad-eyed slow jams like ”Everytime” and ”Don’t Let Me Be the Last to Know” into Hi-NRG bursts. This party is BYORB (Bring Your Own Red Bull); without it, you might not be able to keep up.
B in the Mix, The Remixes For those of you who find Britney Spears' everyday oeuvre too cerebral and slow-paced, welcome to B in the Mix, The Remixes. Falling...B in the Mix, The RemixesPop For those of you who find Britney Spears' everyday oeuvre too cerebral and slow-paced, welcome to B in the Mix, The Remixes. Falling...2005-12-12
Genre: Pop; Lead Performer: Britney Spears; Producer (group): Jive Records
Posted January 17 2015 — 7:41 AM EST
- Golden Trailer Awards 2015: The winners list
- 'Criminal Minds' finale react: Another BAU member takes their leave
- Casting Net: 'Revenge' star Emily VanCamp returns for 'Captain America: Civil War'
- Jennifer Love Hewitt not returning to 'Criminal Minds': EW exclusive
- 'Kevin Hart: What Now?' and 'Barbershop 3' given 2016 release dates
- 'Mindy Project' axed at Fox; hope at Hulu?
- 'Vampire Diaries': Julie Plec on finale, Nina Dobrev farewell
- Free Comic Book Day: 15 superhero must-reads
- 'Pitch Perfect 2' costume designer's fashion notes
- Mourning after: Best TV episodes after a key character died
- NSYNC hair, revisited on 'It's Gonna Be May' meme day
- 'Outlander' sweats details so Lallybroch feels like home
- Chrissy & John, Reese Witherspoon, Charles Esten & More!