I’m not sure what it is about Depeche Mode’s synth sound that makes me lose control, but I’m glad they reverted to it on their latest album, Playing the Angel. And while their videos usually contain random passive hotties just, well… being, the clip for “A Pain that I’m Used To” features a bunch of amped-up ladies whose aggressive stock-car race devolves into fiery crashes and one hell of a catfight. Maybe it’s the tune’s sick guitar licks that make them all aggro.
Posted December 12 2005 — 10:36 PM EST
- George R.R. Martin reveals which religion inspired that 'Game of Thrones' cult
- How 50 Cent's near-fatal shooting wound up being a key part of 'Power'
- 'Game of Thrones' showrunner on why those two paths crossed now: 'this just felt right'
- 'Veep': What's next for Selina Meyer and Tom James
- Anne Meara, veteran actress and half of Stiller and Meara comedy team, dies at 85
- David Letterman tribute on Indy 500 car
- Cannes 2015: 'Dheepan' wins Palme d'Or
- Summer Movie Preview: 10 must-see documentaries
- 'Fear the Walking Dead' First Look: 7 photos from the set
- Cannes 2015: What's buzzing in film and fashion
- 'Survivor': Meet 20 alums you picked for a 'Second Chance'
- Ellie Kemper, more faces of the 2015 Webby Awards
- George & Amal, the Rock, Anne Hathaway & More!