I’m not sure what it is about Depeche Mode’s synth sound that makes me lose control, but I’m glad they reverted to it on their latest album, Playing the Angel. And while their videos usually contain random passive hotties just, well… being, the clip for “A Pain that I’m Used To” features a bunch of amped-up ladies whose aggressive stock-car race devolves into fiery crashes and one hell of a catfight. Maybe it’s the tune’s sick guitar licks that make them all aggro.
Posted January 18 2015 — 7:47 AM EST
- 'Star Wars' Celebration panel on 'Rogue One' and other stand-alones: We're live blogging it
- 'Furious 7' holds off 'Paul Blart' to win box office for third weekend in a row
- Victoria Justice breaks news to fans on Twitter: 'Eye Candy' canceled by MTV
- Jon Stewart explains why he quit 'The Daily Show'
- Jason Sudeikis on present (two Tribeca films), past ('SNL'), and future ('Fletch'?)
- 'Outlander' boss on Geillis reveal, Claire's shocking choice
- 'Orphan Black' creators on series' sexy, surreal return
- 'Star Wars' fans take Anaheim: Celebration photos
- 'Orphan Black': So, you wanna date a clone?
- 'Star Wars': 15 behind-the-scenes 'Force Awakens' pics
- Dirty words on TV? 17 faves whose spew is par for the coarse
- TV Style: 3 costume pros on their '70s-'80s-'90s inspirations
- Kellie Pickler, Julia Roberts, Taylor Swift & More!