I’m not sure what it is about Depeche Mode’s synth sound that makes me lose control, but I’m glad they reverted to it on their latest album, Playing the Angel. And while their videos usually contain random passive hotties just, well… being, the clip for “A Pain that I’m Used To” features a bunch of amped-up ladies whose aggressive stock-car race devolves into fiery crashes and one hell of a catfight. Maybe it’s the tune’s sick guitar licks that make them all aggro.
Posted December 12 2005 — 10:36 PM EST
- Lil Wayne debuts his 'Free Weezy Album' on Tidal
- Bubba Watson says he's removing Confederate flag from his 'Dukes of Hazzard' car
- Taylor Swift, Jimmy Fallon, more celebs spend July 4 on Instagram, Twitter
- 'Crimson Peak' exclusive: Mia Wasikowska flees the darkness in Guillermo del Toro's Gothic chiller
- Beach reads: 15 heart-stopping thrillers to dive into this summer
- Zack Snyder defends ‘Man of Steel’ ending: You can’t have superheroes knock around with no consequences
- 50 Songs for 50 States: EW's favorite patriotic pop through the years
- 'Back to the Future' turns 30: See the cast, then and now
- 'Batman v Superman: Dawn of Justice': 6 EW exclusive photos
- Comic-Con 2015 preview: 10 panels we can't wait to see
- 'Seinfeld' faves: Where are they now?
- 14 high school movies that defined their year
- Eddie Redmayne, Eva Longoria, Flo Rida & More!