I’m not sure what it is about Depeche Mode’s synth sound that makes me lose control, but I’m glad they reverted to it on their latest album, Playing the Angel. And while their videos usually contain random passive hotties just, well… being, the clip for “A Pain that I’m Used To” features a bunch of amped-up ladies whose aggressive stock-car race devolves into fiery crashes and one hell of a catfight. Maybe it’s the tune’s sick guitar licks that make them all aggro.
Posted December 12 2005 — 10:36 PM EST
- Peyton Manning and Magic Johnson break eggs on their heads for Jimmy Fallon
- J.K. Rowling clarifies 'Cursed Child' book
- Penelope Cruz and Jimmy Fallon Dubsmash 'Frozen' song
- See 29 celebrities recite Justin Bieber's 'Sorry'
- Sacha Baron Cohen shows Jimmy Kimmel graphic 'Brothers Grimsby' clip
- EXCLUSIVE VIDEO: There's trouble at sea in 'Fear the Walking Dead' teaser
- Can the 'Legends of Tomorrow' ever truly defeat Vandal Savage?
- 30 Exclusive First Look Photos at the New Wizarding World of Harry Potter
- This Is What the Grammys Looked Like in 1996
- 'Beautiful Girls': Where Are They Now?
- 15 Musicians Who Banned Candidates From Using Their Songs
- See '90s Stars at the 1996 'Broken Arrow' Premiere
- 35 Tom Hiddleston Photos For His 35th Birthday