I’m not sure what it is about Depeche Mode’s synth sound that makes me lose control, but I’m glad they reverted to it on their latest album, Playing the Angel. And while their videos usually contain random passive hotties just, well… being, the clip for “A Pain that I’m Used To” features a bunch of amped-up ladies whose aggressive stock-car race devolves into fiery crashes and one hell of a catfight. Maybe it’s the tune’s sick guitar licks that make them all aggro.
Posted December 12 2005 — 10:36 PM EST
- Emily Ratajkowski is over 'Blurred Lines': 'It's the bane of my existence'
- Janet Jackson shares powerful new single, 'Unbreakable'
- ESPN extends Curt Schilling's suspension through MLB season
- Benicio Del Toro hints again at 'Star Wars: Episode VIII' involvement
- 'Key & Peele' prove Neil deGrasse Tyson can use his brain to get out of anything
- 'Arrow' first look: Check out Diggle's new super suit
- 'House of Cards' actor joins 'Luke Cage' as Cottonmouth
- 8 most polarizing celebrities in 'Dancing With the Stars' history
- All the VMAs 2015 performances graded
- VMAs 2015 Red Carpet: See All the Looks!
- 16 TV characters who stuck around longer than expected
- Behind Lady Gaga's killer look in 'American Horror Story: Hotel'
- Heidi & Howie, Chris Evans, Kelly Rowland and More!