Is it just me, or does Grey’s Anatomy just get more addictive with every episode? My nominee for the week’s best moment had to be the interaction between Alex (Justin Chambers, left) and prickly Cristina (Sandra Oh). As if her matter-of-fact instruction in how to perform a breast exam wasn’t priceless enough, Alex’s reluctance to seek her help resulted in my favorite bit of dialogue: ”Okay, evil spawn, you can nurse your pride – the keyword being nurse – or you can pass your test and be a doctor. It’s up to you.” What was your favorite moment in last night’s episode?
Posted December 12 2005 — 5:05 PM EST
- James Bay adds some tambourine to Rihanna, Kanye West's 'FourFiveSeconds'
- Constance Wu of 'Fresh Off the Boat' opens up about the show's controversial start
- Bill Cosby accuser tells her story
- Kelela and Arca team up for the gorgeous future-R&B track 'A Message'
- Elizabeth Henstridge talks 'Agents of SHIELD'...while playing 'Mario Kart'
- Jon Stewart gives WWE foe the 'Daily Shoe'--below the belt
- Comedian Matt Braunger on pilot season, his new album 'Big Dumb Animal,' and the science of titles