Is it just me, or does Grey’s Anatomy just get more addictive with every episode? My nominee for the week’s best moment had to be the interaction between Alex (Justin Chambers, left) and prickly Cristina (Sandra Oh). As if her matter-of-fact instruction in how to perform a breast exam wasn’t priceless enough, Alex’s reluctance to seek her help resulted in my favorite bit of dialogue: ”Okay, evil spawn, you can nurse your pride – the keyword being nurse – or you can pass your test and be a doctor. It’s up to you.” What was your favorite moment in last night’s episode?
Posted December 12 2005 — 5:05 PM EST
- Garth Brooks to singing Ashton Kutcher: 'Don’t quit your day job'
- 'Dead of Summer': Who survived the deadly summer?
- Nick Viall named the next Bachelor
- Linklater taps Bryan Cranston, Steve Carell, Laurence Fishburne for next film
- Chris Brown arrested on suspicion of assault with deadly weapon
- Miley Cyrus' homeless date to 2014 VMAs puts Moonman trophy on eBay
- 'Jurassic World' exhibit will feature life-size animatronic dinosaurs