Is it just me, or does Grey’s Anatomy just get more addictive with every episode? My nominee for the week’s best moment had to be the interaction between Alex (Justin Chambers, left) and prickly Cristina (Sandra Oh). As if her matter-of-fact instruction in how to perform a breast exam wasn’t priceless enough, Alex’s reluctance to seek her help resulted in my favorite bit of dialogue: ”Okay, evil spawn, you can nurse your pride – the keyword being nurse – or you can pass your test and be a doctor. It’s up to you.” What was your favorite moment in last night’s episode?
Posted December 12 2005 — 5:05 PM EST
- Casting Net: James Marsden, Rosario Dawson, more lend voices to 'Henchmen'
- Bruce Jenner in photo shoot as woman
- Judy Greer and Nat Faxon preview 'Married' season 2
- Universal TV to adapt 'The Wicked + The Divine' comic for TV
- Emma Stone as an Asian-American in 'Aloha': Who's buying it?
- Iggy Azalea cancels Great Escape Tour
- Marvel contest gives teen girls the chance to attend 'Ant-Man' premiere
- Summer Music Preview 2015: 12 best festivals
- Summer Music Preview 2015: 12 biggest albums
- TV Season Finale Awards: YOUR 2015 winners are...
- Chris Pratt makes a splash: EW Summer Must List photos
- Bill Paxton reminisces about 15 key roles
- Cruel Intentions Reunion, Kim Kardashian, Soleil & Demi and More!