Is it just me, or does Grey’s Anatomy just get more addictive with every episode? My nominee for the week’s best moment had to be the interaction between Alex (Justin Chambers, left) and prickly Cristina (Sandra Oh). As if her matter-of-fact instruction in how to perform a breast exam wasn’t priceless enough, Alex’s reluctance to seek her help resulted in my favorite bit of dialogue: ”Okay, evil spawn, you can nurse your pride – the keyword being nurse – or you can pass your test and be a doctor. It’s up to you.” What was your favorite moment in last night’s episode?
Posted December 12 2005 — 5:05 PM EST
- Anthony Geary may return to 'General Hospital' if 'story is interesting'
- See the first trailer for Michael Bay's Benghazi movie
- Did 'Scream' just reveal the killer?
- Cindy Crawford is developing NBC series about fashion in the '80s
- Chris Pine reportedly signed for 'Wonder Woman'
- 'Orange Is the New Black': What happened to Nicky Nichols?
- 'Empire' creator goes behind the scenes of 'American Crime Story'
- Stars go back to work! 'Scandal,' 'Arrow,' 'The Good Wife,' more return to set
- Charlie Hunnam and Excalibur glisten in 'King Arthur' first look photos
- Here are the 2015 games we're looking forward to most
- #50Scoops50Days: Keep up with the latest in fall TV news
- Ashley Madison profiles for TV's most famous adulterers
- The Hemsworths, Eva Longoria, Tom Cruise & More!