Is it just me, or does Grey’s Anatomy just get more addictive with every episode? My nominee for the week’s best moment had to be the interaction between Alex (Justin Chambers, left) and prickly Cristina (Sandra Oh). As if her matter-of-fact instruction in how to perform a breast exam wasn’t priceless enough, Alex’s reluctance to seek her help resulted in my favorite bit of dialogue: ”Okay, evil spawn, you can nurse your pride – the keyword being nurse – or you can pass your test and be a doctor. It’s up to you.” What was your favorite moment in last night’s episode?
Posted December 12 2005 — 5:05 PM EST
- What to Watch This Weekend: 'Veep' hooks up with John Slattery
- Teacher suspended for showing high school class 'Human Centipede 2'
- Dan Trachtenberg to direct 'Black Mirror' episode for Netflix
- Spoiler Room: Scoop on 'Grey's Anatomy,' 'SHIELD,' 'Blindspot' & more
- Hear the DJDS remix of 'Trust in Me' from 'The Jungle Book' soundtrack
- Jordan Peele on working with 'the cutest cat of all time' in 'Keanu'
- See the new trailer for 'Puerto Ricans in Paris'
- See President Obama's Very First White House Correspondents Dinner
- 13 Times Real Pain Inspired Great Art
- Destiny's Child's Best Matching Outfits Through the Years
- 'The Simpsons': See the Voices Behind Your Favorite Characters
- All the Photos From Beyonce's 'Formation' Tour
- 40 Celebrities Who Threw Out The First Pitch