So People.com has a gallery of this year’s top 10 style moments, and while I’d certainly agree with Martha’s poncho and Kelly Monaco’s wardrobe malfunction, I’m not sure how Paris Hilton’s stanky Carl’s Jr. ad made the cut? As for Jessica Simpson’s Daisy Dukes at No. 1? You’d better keep that news from President Mackenzie Allen, and her insanely red lips.
Posted December 13 2005 — 4:32 PM EST
- Nicholas Sparks: 'No one wanted to play Noah' in 'The Notebook'
- Emma Watson, Benedict Cumberbatch named visiting fellows at Oxford
- Salma Hayek visits ER in ‘inappropriate’ shirt after on-set injury
- 'The Witch' is 'a Puritan's nightmare' in new featurette
- War is coming in the 'Gods of Egypt' Super Bowl TV spot
- Stanford scientists prove to Stephen Colbert that Spider-Man could be real
- Anthony Anderson addresses Oscars diversity at NAACP Image Awards