So People.com has a gallery of this year’s top 10 style moments, and while I’d certainly agree with Martha’s poncho and Kelly Monaco’s wardrobe malfunction, I’m not sure how Paris Hilton’s stanky Carl’s Jr. ad made the cut? As for Jessica Simpson’s Daisy Dukes at No. 1? You’d better keep that news from President Mackenzie Allen, and her insanely red lips.
Posted December 13 2005 — 4:32 PM EST
- Britney Spears is unimpressed with Ariana Grande's impression of her
- Adam Driver is a poetry-loving bus driver in the 'Paterson' trailer
- Kelly Clarkson on her upcoming soul album, getting her voice back
- Lorne Michaels speaks on Taran Killam, Jay Pharoah 'SNL' exits
- How 'Agent Carter' prepared Hayley Atwell for 'Conviction'
- Vampire comedy 'What We Do In the Shadows' to get six-episode spin-off TV show
- 'Outlander' exclusive: Read an excerpt from Diana Gabaldon's next book