So People.com has a gallery of this year’s top 10 style moments, and while I’d certainly agree with Martha’s poncho and Kelly Monaco’s wardrobe malfunction, I’m not sure how Paris Hilton’s stanky Carl’s Jr. ad made the cut? As for Jessica Simpson’s Daisy Dukes at No. 1? You’d better keep that news from President Mackenzie Allen, and her insanely red lips.
Posted December 13 2005 — 4:32 PM EST
- VMAs 2016: Beyoncé brings the internet to tears
- Final Five meet Beyoncé at the VMAs, and they all hugged
- Kim Kardashian West Introduces Britney Spears at the VMAs
- Beyoncé closes VMAs performance with feminist symbol
- Britney Spears returns to VMAs with 'Make Me...'
- Nick Jonas performs in New York diner for Ashley Graham, and more
- Beyoncé brings down the house at the VMAs with 'Lemonade'