The only thing I like more than hand claps in songs are vocalists who go “doo doo, doo doo doo, doo doo doo.” It feels pure and innocent. And so Meredith Bragg and the Terminals deliver on “Talk Me Down,” a track off their new Departures EP (out January 17). Don’t worry, there are also real lyrics, a dash of cello, and the always sexy sounds of the vibraphone. It’s pure orchestral indie rock with heart.
Posted December 14 2005 — 9:12 PM EST
- Robert Townsend to direct remake of Brewster's Millions
- 'Parks and Recreation': On the set for the last day of filming
- Leonard Nimoy's legacy: A long and prosperous life remembered
- Entertainment Geekly: Leonard Nimoy and the importance of being Spock
- 'Once Upon a Time': Will Emma go evil?
- 'Lost' alum Terry O’Quinn to star in ABC's 'The Adversaries' pilot
- MTV renews 'Are You the One?,' 'The Challenge,' orders two new series