The only thing I like more than hand claps in songs are vocalists who go “doo doo, doo doo doo, doo doo doo.” It feels pure and innocent. And so Meredith Bragg and the Terminals deliver on “Talk Me Down,” a track off their new Departures EP (out January 17). Don’t worry, there are also real lyrics, a dash of cello, and the always sexy sounds of the vibraphone. It’s pure orchestral indie rock with heart.
Posted December 14 2005 — 9:12 PM EST
- 'Edward Scissorhands' 25th anniversary Blu-ray: New details
- Demi Lovato: 'Summer' turns into fall
- The Roots play 'Rappers Delight' with the Philadelphia Mayor for Fourth of July
- John Oliver's Shallow Dive: 15 topics in 60(-ish) seconds
- Miley Cyrus cameos as a skateboarding heartthrob on 'Stone Quackers'
- Amazon's 'The Man in the High Castle': Watch episodes 1 and 2 at EW Friday
- Miguel: How Prince, sex and late-nights in L.A. inspired his killer new album
- 'Back to the Future' turns 30: See the cast, then and now
- 'Batman v Superman: Dawn of Justice': 6 EW exclusive photos
- Comic-Con 2015 preview: 10 panels we can't wait to see
- 'Seinfeld' faves: Where are they now?
- 14 high school movies that defined their year
- Rumer & Khloé, Usher, Cara Delevingne & More!