The only thing I like more than hand claps in songs are vocalists who go “doo doo, doo doo doo, doo doo doo.” It feels pure and innocent. And so Meredith Bragg and the Terminals deliver on “Talk Me Down,” a track off their new Departures EP (out January 17). Don’t worry, there are also real lyrics, a dash of cello, and the always sexy sounds of the vibraphone. It’s pure orchestral indie rock with heart.
Posted January 18 2015 — 7:47 AM EST
- Watch Daft Punk's ode to Nile Rodgers from new documentary
- Jason Reitman hosting 'Mad Men' live read, finale screening
- Hear Barenaked Ladies' '90s alt-ballad 'Say What You Want'
- 'The Originals' star: Season 2 finale sets up 'a whole new show'
- Jenny Slate, Ari Graynor to star in FX road-trip comedy fro 'Obvious Child' team'
- D'Angelo announces U.S. dates for Second Coming tour
- 'Penny Dreadful' showrunner John Logan teases season 2's 'ferocious enemy'