The only thing I like more than hand claps in songs are vocalists who go “doo doo, doo doo doo, doo doo doo.” It feels pure and innocent. And so Meredith Bragg and the Terminals deliver on “Talk Me Down,” a track off their new Departures EP (out January 17). Don’t worry, there are also real lyrics, a dash of cello, and the always sexy sounds of the vibraphone. It’s pure orchestral indie rock with heart.
Posted December 14 2005 — 9:12 PM EST
- 'Quantico' boss talks the agent vs. analysts dynamic, teases next week's episode
- Josh Stamberg on going full frontal on 'The Affair': 'It's a weird day at work'
- Did the 'Fear the Walking Dead' season finale satisfy?
- See the new trailer for Martin Scorsese's HBO series, 'Vinyl'
- 'Brooklyn Nine-Nine': The 9 best lines from 'The Funeral'
- How 'Blindspot' is hiding more clues in plain sight
- Goo Goo Dolls announce 'A Boy Named Goo' 20th anniversary release