The only thing I like more than hand claps in songs are vocalists who go “doo doo, doo doo doo, doo doo doo.” It feels pure and innocent. And so Meredith Bragg and the Terminals deliver on “Talk Me Down,” a track off their new Departures EP (out January 17). Don’t worry, there are also real lyrics, a dash of cello, and the always sexy sounds of the vibraphone. It’s pure orchestral indie rock with heart.
Posted December 14 2005 — 9:12 PM EST
- The Property Bros. try to make Broadway dreams come true in spoof
- Young Broadway fan honors Tony nominees with adorable Lego recreations
- Justin Timberlake is dropping 'Can't Stop the Feeling' on Friday
- 'Survivor: Kaôh Rōng': The majority alliance begins to crumble
- Channing Tatum announces 'Magic Mike Live' show in Las Vegas
- Ava DuVernay departs as director of 'Intelligent Life'
- 'Family Guy' mocks Donald Trump as 'dumb loudmouth' in Emmy mailer