Be afraid, be very afraid. You thought Whitney and Bobby were scary, or Britney and Kevin? Then you’ll hide under the sofa when the proposed Jackson family celebreality series hits the air. Sure, it focuses mostly on Tito and his (grown) kids, and Michael appears only in the pilot episode (so far), but still, ewww. Am I correct in thinking that this is the scariest idea for a TV show since, well, Joe Jackson’s Hip-Hop Boot Camp, or do you think there’ll be some redeeming quality that will make a Jackson celebreality show watchable?
Posted December 14 2005 — 3:22 PM EST
- Bob Saget joins 'Fuller House,' says John Stamos in a tweet
- 'Wayward Pines' boss Chad Hodge talks episode 3: The Terrence Howard hymnal you didn't hear
- National Spelling Bee announces two champions
- '19 Kids & Counting' nix: Hulu exec says...
- Mariah Carey: 'Idol' was 'worst experience of my life'
- Kristen Bell live tweets her mistaken UberPool ride
- Casting Net: B.J. Novak joins Michael Keaton's 'The Founder,' Will Forte boards Key & Peele comedy