Be afraid, be very afraid. You thought Whitney and Bobby were scary, or Britney and Kevin? Then you’ll hide under the sofa when the proposed Jackson family celebreality series hits the air. Sure, it focuses mostly on Tito and his (grown) kids, and Michael appears only in the pilot episode (so far), but still, ewww. Am I correct in thinking that this is the scariest idea for a TV show since, well, Joe Jackson’s Hip-Hop Boot Camp, or do you think there’ll be some redeeming quality that will make a Jackson celebreality show watchable?
Posted December 14 2005 — 3:22 PM EST
- Leonard Nimoy's Mr. Spock: A tribute to the humane spirit
- 'McFarland, USA' and the neutering of sports movies
- Leonard Nimoy: 9 'I Am Not Spock' TV roles
- Look, but don't retouch? Female celeb photo debate
- Margot Robbie's 'Focus' audition, a.k.a. 'the craziest 24 hours of my life'
- 'Focus' is weekend's No. 1 movie; 'Fifty Shades of Grey' drops to No. 4
- 'SNL' react: Your quick take on Dakota Johnson and Alabama Shakes?