Santa haters like Neal Pollack and Cintra Wilson share their best horror stories in The Worst Noel, an uneven essay collection aimed at those of us who flee our families’ homes on Dec. 26. There are some undercooked turkeys here, like Cynthia Kaplan’s irritating rant about a deer that hits her car (”Donner Is Dead”). But high notes like Ann Patchett’s ”Birthdays” make this a fine stocking stuffer for naughty cranks everywhere. And Jews, at least those sick of being told to have a merry Christmas year after year, will love it!
The Worst Noel Santa haters like Neal Pollack and Cintra Wilson share their best horror stories in The Worst Noel, an uneven essay collection aimed...The Worst NoelEssays, NonfictionVarious Authors Santa haters like Neal Pollack and Cintra Wilson share their best horror stories in The Worst Noel, an uneven essay collection aimed...2005-12-14HarperCollins
Genre: Essays, Nonfiction; Author: Various Authors; Publisher: HarperCollins
Posted December 14 2005 — 12:00 AM EST
- Justin Bieber explains why he cried after VMAs performance
- 'Survivor: Second Chance' player Stephen Fishbach says 'it haunts me every day, the fact I didn't win'
- ABC Family and Fox score top marks for inclusion of LGBT characters
- Prince announces three-day Labor Day party ahead of album release
- ABC Family's 13 Nights of Halloween: Who's joining Harry Potter and Batman?
- Christian Slater weighs in on 'Mr. Robot' twist and season finale
- 'Mr. Robot' finale postmortem: Creator Sam Esmail answers burning questions
- All the VMAs 2015 performances graded
- VMAs 2015 Red Carpet: See All the Looks!
- 16 TV characters who stuck around longer than expected
- Behind Lady Gaga's killer look in 'American Horror Story: Hotel'
- 'American Horror Story: Hotel' First Look: 11 EW exclusive photos
- Alessandra Ambrósio, The Kardashians, Malin Akerman & More!