Santa haters like Neal Pollack and Cintra Wilson share their best horror stories in The Worst Noel, an uneven essay collection aimed at those of us who flee our families’ homes on Dec. 26. There are some undercooked turkeys here, like Cynthia Kaplan’s irritating rant about a deer that hits her car (”Donner Is Dead”). But high notes like Ann Patchett’s ”Birthdays” make this a fine stocking stuffer for naughty cranks everywhere. And Jews, at least those sick of being told to have a merry Christmas year after year, will love it!
The Worst Noel Santa haters like Neal Pollack and Cintra Wilson share their best horror stories in The Worst Noel, an uneven essay collection aimed...The Worst NoelEssays, NonfictionVarious Authors Santa haters like Neal Pollack and Cintra Wilson share their best horror stories in The Worst Noel, an uneven essay collection aimed...2005-12-14HarperCollins
Genre: Essays, Nonfiction; Author: Various Authors; Publisher: HarperCollins
Posted December 14 2005 — 12:00 AM EST
- Valerie Harper gives update after health scare
- See Bill Nye read mean tweets about himself
- 'Days of Our Lives' exclusive: 50th anniversary to feature a killer twist
- Cara Delevingne laughs off that awkward 'Paper Towns' interview on Instagram
- Bruce Springsteen was the surprise guest at U2's latest concert
- What are the critics saying about 'Rogue Nation'?
- 'Descendants' react: What did you think?
- 'The Walking Dead' Season 6: 12 EW exclusive photos
- 10 must-have items from the 'Mad Men' auction: Exclusive
- Stars go back to work! 'Scandal,' 'Arrow,' 'The Good Wife,' more return to set
- Charlie Hunnam and Excalibur glisten in 'King Arthur' first look photos
- Here are the 2015 games we're looking forward to most
- Michael & Kate, Michelle Rodriguez, Joss Stone and More!