Should we be happy or sad? Tomorrow is the last free Howard Stern show, and he’s marking his departure for satellite radio with a huge, public farewell party. Friday’s show will include a rally and parade in Manhattan (assuming that the threatened transit strike fails to materialize and snarl traffic), a concert by Sheryl Crow, and a visit with future Sirius stablemate Martha Stewart. You can watch the whole thing streaming at Yahoo Music. Let’s see if Howard will give us a preview of his of the new show; sure, it could risk an FCC fine against his current employers, but what are they going to do, fire him?
Posted December 15 2005 — 3:00 PM EST
- President Obama talks 'The Wire' with creator David Simon
- Warner Bros wins bid for rights to viral 'Sundays' short
- Oscar producers won't return; Academy to search for new showrunners
- NBC reviving Coach with Craig T. Nelson
- '12 Monkeys' boss answers some burning questions
- 'The Founder' starring Michael Keaton gets November 2016 release
- 'American Idol' guest mentor Boy George picks the frontrunners of the Top 9
- 'American Crime Story' cast: Think each actor looks the part?
- Double trouble: Movie/TV characters who fight themselves
- Patricia Field on 5 costume gigs before she got 'Younger'
- 'Game of Thrones' London premiere: Red carpet style
- Best ‘DWTS’ champ? A (non-scientific) power ranking
- T.I. & Kevin, Jon Hamm, Olivia & Jason and More!