Should we be happy or sad? Tomorrow is the last free Howard Stern show, and he’s marking his departure for satellite radio with a huge, public farewell party. Friday’s show will include a rally and parade in Manhattan (assuming that the threatened transit strike fails to materialize and snarl traffic), a concert by Sheryl Crow, and a visit with future Sirius stablemate Martha Stewart. You can watch the whole thing streaming at Yahoo Music. Let’s see if Howard will give us a preview of his of the new show; sure, it could risk an FCC fine against his current employers, but what are they going to do, fire him?
Posted December 15 2005 — 3:00 PM EST
- 'The Flash': Andy Mientus returning as Pied Piper
- Steven Spielberg's 'Ready Player One' shifts debut to 2018
- Archie Comics pilot 'Riverdale' casts Jughead, Betty
- Samantha Bee declares late-night war on Stephen Colbert
- SXSW 2016 Midnighters include 'Hush,' 'Pet,' remastered 'Phantasm'
- EXCLUSIVE VIDEO: 'Cabin Fever' remake director promises gore aplenty
- Scott Pilgrim complains about everything in 'Scott Pilgrim' honest trailer