Should we be happy or sad? Tomorrow is the last free Howard Stern show, and he’s marking his departure for satellite radio with a huge, public farewell party. Friday’s show will include a rally and parade in Manhattan (assuming that the threatened transit strike fails to materialize and snarl traffic), a concert by Sheryl Crow, and a visit with future Sirius stablemate Martha Stewart. You can watch the whole thing streaming at Yahoo Music. Let’s see if Howard will give us a preview of his of the new show; sure, it could risk an FCC fine against his current employers, but what are they going to do, fire him?
Posted December 15 2005 — 3:00 PM EST
- Look, but don't retouch? Female celeb photo debate
- Margot Robbie's 'Focus' audition, a.k.a. 'the craziest 24 hours of my life'
- 'Focus' is weekend's No. 1 movie; 'Fifty Shades of Grey' drops to No. 4
- 'SNL' react: Your quick take on Dakota Johnson and Alabama Shakes?
- Kanye's new album: 'So Help Me God'
- 'Parks and Rec': On set for the final day
- John Green's 'Alaska' scriptwriters set
- 20 TV series that nailed it with their very first scenes
- 'Last Man on Earth' guys salute inspirations
- 'Empire': New EW cast portraits and behind-the-scenes photos
- 'Dancing with the Stars': Sizing up the season 20 cast
- 'Parks' 2017: What we embrace/dread in world of tomorrow
- Brad, Lea & Darren, Paul and More!