Should we be happy or sad? Tomorrow is the last free Howard Stern show, and he’s marking his departure for satellite radio with a huge, public farewell party. Friday’s show will include a rally and parade in Manhattan (assuming that the threatened transit strike fails to materialize and snarl traffic), a concert by Sheryl Crow, and a visit with future Sirius stablemate Martha Stewart. You can watch the whole thing streaming at Yahoo Music. Let’s see if Howard will give us a preview of his of the new show; sure, it could risk an FCC fine against his current employers, but what are they going to do, fire him?
Posted December 15 2005 — 3:00 PM EST
- Mel Gibson: 'Passion of the Christ' sequel would focus on the resurrection
- 'SNL': Simone Biles pleads for Final Five to host
- 'Greenleaf' finale: Star Merle Dandridge spills season secrets
- Chris Brown already has new song a day after his arrest
- Disney's Tower of Terror ride gets January checkout date
- Rep. John Lewis crowd surfs in 'Late Show' appearance
- Judge Judy drama series in the works at CBS
- 11 of the Best 'Mister Rogers' Neighborhood' Guest Stars
- 'Easy': 12 Exclusive First Look Photos
- First Look: Jyn Erso Toys from 'Rogue One: A Star Wars Story'
- Darth Vader, Voldemort, and 7 Other Pop Culture Comparisons to Donald Trump
- Celebrity Professors: See Stars Who Make the Grade
- 55 Books to Read This Fall