Spoilsports at Forbes note that a gorilla the size of Kong is biologically impossible; for one thing, a creature that big would barely be able to walk. (He’d also need to eat the equivalent of 15,000 Big Macs or 65,000 Pop Tarts every day.) But the movie gets high marks for Andy Serkis’ aping of gorilla behavior. No word on how accurate the T. Rexes and giant spiders are.
Posted December 15 2005 — 3:15 PM EST
- 'Outlander' author Diana Gabaldon and KC Dyer talk 'Finding Fraser'
- 'Survivor': Jason says 'I don't consider myself a bully'
- Andrew McMahon teases new album as 'best I've ever made'
- Black Panther's language: Where Marvel found the words of Wakanda
- 'Game of Thrones': Kit Harington is a Dead Man Talking
- Bryan Cranston reveals new memoir cover featuring Walter White
- 'The Angry Birds Movie': Cast yell angry words in exclusive video