Spoilsports at Forbes note that a gorilla the size of Kong is biologically impossible; for one thing, a creature that big would barely be able to walk. (He’d also need to eat the equivalent of 15,000 Big Macs or 65,000 Pop Tarts every day.) But the movie gets high marks for Andy Serkis’ aping of gorilla behavior. No word on how accurate the T. Rexes and giant spiders are.
Posted December 15 2005 — 3:15 PM EST
- Ellen DeGeneres coordinates Jessie J duet with viral video cohort, and it's perfect
- 'Doctor Who' spin-off 'Class' boss Patrick Ness aims to 'shock you with something new'
- Academy announces 81 contenders for foreign-language Oscar
- New 'Pretty Little Liars' opening: Who's shushing now?
- Nicole Richie freestyles a theme song for 'Fashionably Late With Rachel Zoe'
- Facebook is testing out 'Reactions': 'Love,' 'Sad,' 'Angry' and more join 'Like'
- Robert Kirkman jokes about when 'The Walking Dead' will end