She’s adapting her hit memoir about her husband’s sudden death, The Year of Magical Thinking, as a one-woman play bound for Broadway in 2007. The Hours screenwriter David Hare will direct.
Posted December 16 2005 — 12:00 AM EST
- Drake disses Meek Mill during OVO Fest set
- Ellen DeGeneres tweets support for Amy Schumer after gun control speech
- 'Significant Mother' react: What did you think?
- Casting Net: Ali Larter returns for 'Resident Evil: The Final Chapter'
- Amazon defends making a TV show with Woody Allen
- Gwen Stefani and Gavin Rossdale are divorcing
- 'Supergirl' taps Jenna Dewan-Tatum as Lucy Lane