An unexpectedly deft, chicly urbane take on the old dysfunctional-family-at-Christmas story, with Sarah Jessica Parker as a tightly wound visiting girlfriend and a marvelous Diane Keaton as outspoken mother of the brood.
Genre: Comedy; Starring: Diane Keaton, Dermot Mulroney, Sarah Jessica Parker, Claire Danes, Luke Wilson; Director: Tom Bezucha; Author: Tom Bezucha; Release Date Wide: 12/16/2005; Runtime (in minutes): 1; MPAA Rating: PG-13; Distributor: Fox 2000 Pictures
Posted January 6 2006 — 12:00 AM EST
- Bob Saget joins 'Fuller House,' says John Stamos in a tweet
- 'Wayward Pines' boss Chad Hodge talks episode 3: The Terrence Howard hymnal you didn't hear
- National Spelling Bee announces two champions
- '19 Kids & Counting' nix: Hulu exec says...
- Mariah Carey: 'Idol' was 'worst experience of my life'
- Kristen Bell live tweets her mistaken UberPool ride
- Casting Net: B.J. Novak joins Michael Keaton's 'The Founder,' Will Forte boards Key & Peele comedy