An unexpectedly deft, chicly urbane take on the old dysfunctional-family-at-Christmas story, with Sarah Jessica Parker as a tightly wound visiting girlfriend and a marvelous Diane Keaton as outspoken mother of the brood.
Genre: Comedy; Starring: Diane Keaton, Dermot Mulroney, Sarah Jessica Parker, Claire Danes, Luke Wilson; Director: Tom Bezucha; Author: Tom Bezucha; Release Date Wide: 12/16/2005; Runtime (in minutes): 1; MPAA Rating: PG-13; Distributor: Fox 2000 Pictures
Posted January 6 2006 — 12:00 AM EST
- 'Ghostbusters' new car: Paul Feig reveals #whattheygonnadrive
- Gay marriage ruling movie in the works at Fox
- Casting Net: Ellen Page signs on for Iraq War drama Lioness
- Hillary Clinton talks 'SNL' impressions
- Miss USA pageant names new hosts
- Rosie Perez leaving 'The View'
- Jeff Goldblum and wife welcome first son on the only possible day
- 'American Idol Live!' tour photos: Let's go backstage!
- They look like THAT now? See some of the latest child stars all grown up
- Channing Tatum in 'Magic Mike XXL' leads our quip picks
- Reel-to-real couples: 12 relationships on-screen and off
- 'Back to the Future' turns 30: See the cast, then and now
- Khloé Kardashian, Paul Rudd, Taylor Swift & More!