An unexpectedly deft, chicly urbane take on the old dysfunctional-family-at-Christmas story, with Sarah Jessica Parker as a tightly wound visiting girlfriend and a marvelous Diane Keaton as outspoken mother of the brood.
Genre: Comedy; Starring: Diane Keaton, Dermot Mulroney, Sarah Jessica Parker, Claire Danes, Luke Wilson; Director: Tom Bezucha; Author: Tom Bezucha; Release Date Wide: 12/16/2005; Status: In Season; Runtime (in minutes): In Season; MPAA Rating: In Season; Distributor: Fox 2000 Pictures
Posted January 6 2006 — 12:00 AM EST
- 'Sports Illustrated' reveals how the NFL persuaded Michael Jackson to perform at the Super Bowl
- Rachael Taylor joins 'A.K.A. Jessica Jones'
- Study: Binge-watching TV might make you sad
- A.J. McLean previews 'raw' Backstreet Boys documentary
- NEEDTOBREATHE teams with Gavin DeGraw for 'Brother'
- Disney to intro its first Latina princess
- Box office preview: 'Project Almanac' joins 'American Sniper' in theaters