Thank God for Hi_Tack who have taken it upon themselves to remix the Michael Jackson/Paul McCartney hit “Say Say Say.” Not only have they resurrected the track – the new version is called “Say Say Say (Waiting 4 U)” – but they’ve paired it with a smokin’-hot video, full of scantily clad ladies. Their mini-site includes the video, ringtones, and the classic Asteroids game, which you can play while getting your groove on. I am forever endebted to Hi_Tack and am now off to find a club that’s playing the extended remixes so I can really bust out…
Posted January 20 2006 — 11:05 PM EST
- James Bay adds some tambourine to Rihanna, Kanye West's 'FourFiveSeconds'
- Constance Wu of 'Fresh Off the Boat' opens up about the show's controversial start
- Bill Cosby accuser tells her story
- Kelela and Arca team up for the gorgeous future-R&B track 'A Message'
- Elizabeth Henstridge talks 'Agents of SHIELD'...while playing 'Mario Kart'
- Modest Mouse share 'Of Course We Know,' announce tour dates
- Jon Stewart gives WWE foe the 'Daily Shoe'--below the belt