Thank God for Hi_Tack who have taken it upon themselves to remix the Michael Jackson/Paul McCartney hit “Say Say Say.” Not only have they resurrected the track – the new version is called “Say Say Say (Waiting 4 U)” – but they’ve paired it with a smokin’-hot video, full of scantily clad ladies. Their mini-site includes the video, ringtones, and the classic Asteroids game, which you can play while getting your groove on. I am forever endebted to Hi_Tack and am now off to find a club that’s playing the extended remixes so I can really bust out…
Posted January 18 2015 — 7:47 AM EST
- Watch Ethan Hawke, Jimmy Fallon channel their inner Bob Dylan to sing a few lullabies
- References in Sufjan Stevens' 'Carrie & Lowell,' explained
- Kevin James parodies 'Furious 7' as Paul Blart
- 'A Place To Call Home': 7 reasons to watch Australia's sexiest period soap
- Audi commercial features new 'Avengers: Age of Ultron,' 'Ant-Man' footage
- See the cover of James Dashner's 'The Game of Lives'
- Nick Jonas goes to raves, drives psychedelic golf cart in new 'Chains' video
- Woe-woe-woe: 23 signature sad songs of the past 20 years
- Jailbird watching: 13 memorable movie prisoners
- Will Ferrell's 15 greatest movie creations
- Julia Louis-Dreyfus in full bloom: New EW portraits
- 'Grey's Anatomy': 10 years, 20 defining moments
- Alicia, Nicki & Bey, Brooke Shields, Helen & Katie and More!