Thank God for Hi_Tack who have taken it upon themselves to remix the Michael Jackson/Paul McCartney hit “Say Say Say.” Not only have they resurrected the track – the new version is called “Say Say Say (Waiting 4 U)” – but they’ve paired it with a smokin’-hot video, full of scantily clad ladies. Their mini-site includes the video, ringtones, and the classic Asteroids game, which you can play while getting your groove on. I am forever endebted to Hi_Tack and am now off to find a club that’s playing the extended remixes so I can really bust out…
Posted January 18 2015 — 7:47 AM EST
- 'Outlander' boss Ronald Moore talks Geillis reveal, Claire's shocking choice
- 'Orphan Black' creators on series' sexy, surreal return
- Tatiana Maslany on 'Orphan Black' return, and 'totally changing up what people were going to expect'
- Jonathan Crombie, seen as Gilbert Blythe in 'Anne of Green Gables' films, dies at 48
- Johnny Kemp, 'Just Got Paid' singer, dies
- Star Wars Celebration: Jakku, BB-8 and other key takeaways about 'The Force Awakens'
- Two generations of heroes meet in new 'Star Wars Rebels' trailer
- 'Star Wars' fans take Anaheim: Celebration photos
- 'Orphan Black': So, you wanna date a clone?
- 'Star Wars': 15 behind-the-scenes 'Force Awakens' pics
- Dirty words on TV? 17 faves whose spew is par for the coarse
- TV Style: 3 costume pros on their '70s-'80s-'90s inspirations
- Prince Harry, Christina Aguilera, Diane Kruger & More!