Move over, Heath, Felicity, Reese, and Joaquin. Doing some last-minute Oscar campaigning before tomorrow’s deadline for Academy members to turn in their nomination ballots, USA Today lists 20 worthwhile performers whose great work in 2005 shouldn’t be overlooked. Interestingly, there’s no overlap with EW’s own list of Oscar longshots, which only goes to show how much good work there was this year. Still, is there anyone USA Today or EW failed to mention? Tell us now, in case any Academy members are checking in with PopWatch before they drop off their ballots.
Posted January 20 2006 — 9:17 PM EST
- Dave Grohl and Prophets of Rage cover the MC5's 'Kick Out the Jams'
- Donald Trump, Hillary Clinton, 'Seinfeld' cast 'bonked' by Jimmy Fallon
- Seth Meyers revises offer for Donald Trump show 'Chicago President'
- Someone added Jar Jar Binks to the 'Rogue One' trailer
- Adele accepts fans' wedding invitation on stage
- Stephen Colbert investigates conspiracies like Hillary Clinton's health
- Krasinski & Corden recreate 'Pulp Fiction' in hilarious sketch
- Flashback to the 2001 'Summer Catch' Premiere
- Fall Movie Preview 2016: 'Fantastic Beasts,' 'Rogue One,' and 76 Other Films
- Flashback to the 1996 MTV Video Music Awards
- See All of EW's Fall Movie Preview Covers
- Poppy Awards 2016: Your comedy nominees are...
- Poppy Awards 2016: Your drama nominees are...