Move over, Heath, Felicity, Reese, and Joaquin. Doing some last-minute Oscar campaigning before tomorrow’s deadline for Academy members to turn in their nomination ballots, USA Today lists 20 worthwhile performers whose great work in 2005 shouldn’t be overlooked. Interestingly, there’s no overlap with EW’s own list of Oscar longshots, which only goes to show how much good work there was this year. Still, is there anyone USA Today or EW failed to mention? Tell us now, in case any Academy members are checking in with PopWatch before they drop off their ballots.
Posted January 20 2006 — 9:17 PM EST
- Alec Baldwin calls out brother Stephen during 'SNL' debate cold open
- Benedict Cumberbatch to host final 'SNL' before election
- Supreme Court Justice Ruth Bader Ginsburg set to perform in an opera
- 'Ghostbusters' director gets 'choked up' by supportive fans
- Miley Cyrus storms Virginia college to campaign for Hillary Clinton
- Lauryn Hill gives powerful performance of 'Rebel' on 'Charlie Rose'
- 'Jessica Jones' season 2: Showrunner promises all-female directors