”Speaking of a chocolate-vanilla swirl, talk about your underwear…” That’s Isaac Mizrahi working Queen Latifah during his debut as a red-carpetbagger on E!’s Golden Globes preshow. There, the fashionista cluelessly proceeded to offend celebs…for about two hours. Among his achievements: grilling Eva Longoria on her bikini wax, asking Hilary Swank if she dresses differently now that she’s single, informing Charlize Theron that she looked like a ”scary dyke with no teeth” in recent roles, and — no, he didn’t! — grabbing Scarlett Johansson’s breast. Somewhere even Star Jones was cringing.
Posted January 20 2006 — 12:00 AM EST
- A deep dive into season 3 of 'Black Mirror’
- WATCH: Amazon's 'Red Oaks' gets vintage 1985 TV commercial
- 'Timeless': See a script page from the James Bond-inspired episode
- Brad Pitt, Marion Cotillard go in for a kiss on new 'Allied' poster
- The men of 'Law & Order: SVU' come together for sexual assault PSA
- Bill Hader, Nicole Byer target ‘the youth’ with voting PSA
- Malcolm Gladwell is Gucci Mane's 'favorite author'