”Speaking of a chocolate-vanilla swirl, talk about your underwear…” That’s Isaac Mizrahi working Queen Latifah during his debut as a red-carpetbagger on E!’s Golden Globes preshow. There, the fashionista cluelessly proceeded to offend celebs…for about two hours. Among his achievements: grilling Eva Longoria on her bikini wax, asking Hilary Swank if she dresses differently now that she’s single, informing Charlize Theron that she looked like a ”scary dyke with no teeth” in recent roles, and — no, he didn’t! — grabbing Scarlett Johansson’s breast. Somewhere even Star Jones was cringing.
Posted January 20 2006 — 12:00 AM EST
- Beyoncé thought Denis Leary was Bryan Adams: 'Beyoncé makes the call'
- Grading the week's best (and worst) singles
- Watch the new trailer for 'Office Christmas Party'
- Seth Rogen, Kevin Hart join Jeff Ross' 'Roast Battle' judges panel
- Roger Moore 'heartbroken' after daughter dies of cancer
- Zelda Williams stars in Lifetime thriller 'Girl in the Box': Photos
- 'The A Word' clip: After sex, Maurice promises 'It'll get better'