”Speaking of a chocolate-vanilla swirl, talk about your underwear…” That’s Isaac Mizrahi working Queen Latifah during his debut as a red-carpetbagger on E!’s Golden Globes preshow. There, the fashionista cluelessly proceeded to offend celebs…for about two hours. Among his achievements: grilling Eva Longoria on her bikini wax, asking Hilary Swank if she dresses differently now that she’s single, informing Charlize Theron that she looked like a ”scary dyke with no teeth” in recent roles, and — no, he didn’t! — grabbing Scarlett Johansson’s breast. Somewhere even Star Jones was cringing.
Posted January 20 2006 — 12:00 AM EST
- James Bay adds some tambourine to Rihanna, Kanye West's 'FourFiveSeconds'
- Constance Wu of 'Fresh Off the Boat' opens up about the show's controversial start
- Bill Cosby accuser from 2005 lawsuit comes forward
- Kelela and Arca team up for the gorgeous future-R&B track 'A Message'
- Elizabeth Henstridge talks 'Agents of SHIELD'...while playing 'Mario Kart'
- Modest Mouse share 'Of Course We Know,' announce tour dates
- Jon Stewart gives WWE foe the 'Daily Shoe'--below the belt