”Speaking of a chocolate-vanilla swirl, talk about your underwear…” That’s Isaac Mizrahi working Queen Latifah during his debut as a red-carpetbagger on E!’s Golden Globes preshow. There, the fashionista cluelessly proceeded to offend celebs…for about two hours. Among his achievements: grilling Eva Longoria on her bikini wax, asking Hilary Swank if she dresses differently now that she’s single, informing Charlize Theron that she looked like a ”scary dyke with no teeth” in recent roles, and — no, he didn’t! — grabbing Scarlett Johansson’s breast. Somewhere even Star Jones was cringing.
Posted January 20 2006 — 12:00 AM EST
- Johnny Depp could face jail time for illegally bringing dogs to Australia
- Jake Owen shifts gears on infectious new single, talks 'funkier' new album
- Jon Stewart helps Iraq War veterans find jobs in TV
- Queen Latifah channels LL Cool J for her 'Lip Sync Battle' performance
- Katharine McPhee drops catchy comeback single 'Lick My Lips'
- Kanye's anniversary tweet to Kim was super romantic
- Rumer Willis looks exactly like Demi Moore in new Instagram pic
- 15 scary movies we saw as kids... that still haunt our nightmares
- Summer Movie Preview: 10 must-see documentaries
- 'Fear the Walking Dead' First Look: 7 photos from the set
- Cannes 2015: What's buzzing in film and fashion
- 'Survivor': Meet 20 alums you picked for a 'Second Chance'
- Bryce & Chris, Karlie Kloss, Tony & Gaga and More!