”Speaking of a chocolate-vanilla swirl, talk about your underwear…” That’s Isaac Mizrahi working Queen Latifah during his debut as a red-carpetbagger on E!’s Golden Globes preshow. There, the fashionista cluelessly proceeded to offend celebs…for about two hours. Among his achievements: grilling Eva Longoria on her bikini wax, asking Hilary Swank if she dresses differently now that she’s single, informing Charlize Theron that she looked like a ”scary dyke with no teeth” in recent roles, and — no, he didn’t! — grabbing Scarlett Johansson’s breast. Somewhere even Star Jones was cringing.
Posted January 20 2006 — 12:00 AM EST
- How the Spice Girls gave Adele the 'hope' to pursue a career in music
- 'How to Get Away with Murder' boss on that shocking Annalise news
- No Doubt is filling Gwen Stefani's spot with AFI frontman Davey Havok
- See Kerry Washington as Anita Hill in first trailer for 'Confirmation'
- Fox orders 'Lethal Weapon' pilot starring Damon Wayans
- See the first trailer for Cameron Crowe's Showtime comedy 'Roadies'
- 'Night Manager' trailer: Tom Hiddleston & Hugh Laurie team for AMC miniseries