Woody Allen’s finest movie since Manhattan is a knowing and sexy adultery drama driven by a lust that turns into authentic compulsion. A former tennis pro (Jonathan Rhys Meyers) insinuates himself into a wealthy Brit family but craves his romantic-erotic candy (i.e., Scarlett Johansson as a troubled American bad girl).
Genre: Drama; Starring: Scarlett Johansson, Jonathan Rhys Meyers, Matthew Goode, Emily Mortimer; Director: Woody Allen; Author: Woody Allen; Release Date Limited: 12/28/2005; Release Date Wide: 01/20/2006; Status: In Season; Runtime (in minutes): 124; MPAA Rating: R
Posted January 20 2006 — 12:00 AM EST
- Stephen Colbert meets Mitt Romney in new 'Late Show' promo
- 'Guardians of the Galaxy' animated series delves into Star-Lord's origins
- Listen to this gorgeous harp cover of Taylor Swift’s ‘Style’
- See Michael B. Jordan and Kate Mara handle awkward 'Fantastic Four' interview
- Lady Gaga gave Tony Bennett an enormous cake for his 89th birthday
- See Olivia Munn show off some serious Psylocke fighting skills
- Patrick Stewart really, really wants to join Taylor Swift’s squad
- 'The Walking Dead' Season 6: 12 EW exclusive photos
- 10 must-have items from the 'Mad Men' auction: Exclusive
- Stars go back to work! 'Scandal,' 'Arrow,' 'The Good Wife,' more return to set
- Charlie Hunnam and Excalibur glisten in 'King Arthur' first look photos
- Here are the 2015 games we're looking forward to most
- Sam Smith, Channing Tatum, Gwyneth Paltrow and More!