Is it too early to be nostalgic for 2002? We’ll see this fall when American Idol goes into syndication. For those who find one winter season of Idol a year isn’t enough, American Idol Rewind will debut in September. Rewind will revisit earlier seasons, but with episodes that Idol’s producers say have been both ”streamlined” and ”enhanced” with previously unseen footage and backstage trivia. Could be interesting – maybe we’ll all look back and say: ”We knew it all along” (Kelly Clarkson) or ”What were we thinking?” (Justin Guarini).
Posted January 20 2006 — 2:43 PM EST
- Candace Cameron Bure shares new 'Fuller House' photo
- 'Deadpool' red band trailer to officially debut Tuesday on 'Conan'
- Dave Grohl responds in Italian to 1,000 fans who covered ‘Learn to Fly’
- Someone cut together 280 movies for an epic 'Uptown Funk' cover
- Box office report: ‘Mission: Impossible – Rogue Nation,’ 'Vacation'
- First teaser for 'Zoolander 2' asks one big existential question
- Valerie Harper replaced in play after hospital stay
- 'The Walking Dead' Season 6: 12 EW exclusive photos
- 10 must-have items from the 'Mad Men' auction: Exclusive
- Stars go back to work! 'Scandal,' 'Arrow,' 'The Good Wife,' more return to set
- Charlie Hunnam and Excalibur glisten in 'King Arthur' first look photos
- Here are the 2015 games we're looking forward to most
- FKA Twigs, Adrian Grenier, Bethenny Frankel and More!