Is it too early to be nostalgic for 2002? We’ll see this fall when American Idol goes into syndication. For those who find one winter season of Idol a year isn’t enough, American Idol Rewind will debut in September. Rewind will revisit earlier seasons, but with episodes that Idol’s producers say have been both ”streamlined” and ”enhanced” with previously unseen footage and backstage trivia. Could be interesting – maybe we’ll all look back and say: ”We knew it all along” (Kelly Clarkson) or ”What were we thinking?” (Justin Guarini).
Posted January 20 2006 — 2:43 PM EST
- Usher announces new album, 'Hard II Love'
- 'The Girl on the Train': The terrifying scene that's not in the book
- 'The Art of Jock' is an in-depth look at a unique comic artist
- VMAs 2016: Who will win?
- Carly Rae Jepsen teases new album after releasing 'E·MO·TION Side B'
- 'Game of Thrones' actor Jason Momoa now has his own Guinness beer
- When are the VMAs? And other burning questions answered!